People with < 1.5 KDs dashboarding...

#31Mumble_Posted 2/20/2013 8:17:21 PM
I don't dashboard often but when I do I've gotten messages. Some people obviously care more about my stats than I do. Its not my fault dashboarding from the game is the quickest way to play a new game. Or the easiest way to go into party chat when in a gamemode that doesn't allow party chat. >_>
---
HELLO!!!
#32nath999Posted 2/20/2013 8:31:53 PM
2200rms posted...
PavlovaOfFear posted...

What thats basically what I said. Just because lag isn't happening to where people are skipping around doesn't mean its not happening to affect the outcome of most of the games battles. Ive put plenty enough hrs in this series to see when I am getting outplayed or out connected. Just answer a question seriously. Why is dashboarding a 3x more frequent problem in this game than MW3. You could say evolution of the community and new users. But thats a pretty big gap to fill with that reason. The games lag is the only thing that makes sense to me.

Quick question: about how often do you honestly think that this happens, and how often do you dashboard?

I don't dashboard. But I look at it as the same as quitting out of frustration. I honestly would say more than 50 percent of the matches have lag to where its strongly affecting the outcome of gunbattles. I was new in blops 1 and didn't notice it. I only noticed the lag in MW3 when I was host, but lag is rampant in this game. This Cool Isaac dude keeps saying its because Im bad. I know I am not the best but I have been playing for a long time and can notice when things are off. Ive had plenty of 30-5 FFa games and 47-10 and below KC games. I just cant stand how much more noticeable the lag is in this game. I never was a fanboy of 3arc or Iw I liked both blops and MW3 but man am I looking forward to new consoles and a new IW game now.

You might just be bad.

I'm not trying to be offensive or troll but I've played this game on a 5 Mbps connection to a 250 Mbps connection and a couple mid tiers in between and it always plays the same. There is no difference.
---
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
#332200rmsPosted 2/20/2013 9:59:27 PM
nath999 posted...
2200rms posted...
PavlovaOfFear posted...

What thats basically what I said. Just because lag isn't happening to where people are skipping around doesn't mean its not happening to affect the outcome of most of the games battles. Ive put plenty enough hrs in this series to see when I am getting outplayed or out connected. Just answer a question seriously. Why is dashboarding a 3x more frequent problem in this game than MW3. You could say evolution of the community and new users. But thats a pretty big gap to fill with that reason. The games lag is the only thing that makes sense to me.

Quick question: about how often do you honestly think that this happens, and how often do you dashboard?

I don't dashboard. But I look at it as the same as quitting out of frustration. I honestly would say more than 50 percent of the matches have lag to where its strongly affecting the outcome of gunbattles. I was new in blops 1 and didn't notice it. I only noticed the lag in MW3 when I was host, but lag is rampant in this game. This Cool Isaac dude keeps saying its because Im bad. I know I am not the best but I have been playing for a long time and can notice when things are off. Ive had plenty of 30-5 FFa games and 47-10 and below KC games. I just cant stand how much more noticeable the lag is in this game. I never was a fanboy of 3arc or Iw I liked both blops and MW3 but man am I looking forward to new consoles and a new IW game now.

You might just be bad.

I'm not trying to be offensive or troll but I've played this game on a 5 Mbps connection to a 250 Mbps connection and a couple mid tiers in between and it always plays the same. There is no difference.

Im not a call of duty master but I am not bad. If I start at the beginning of a FFA or KC game I will never finish in the bottom half of the leader board. I just do not understand why some people refuse to acknowledge the latency lag problems with the game. When it is way more rage inducing, has way more people quitting and dashboarding than the past CODs. Ive had the same 25 and 5 internet for blops mw3 and this and this game is by far the worse. Its like people in high school getting mad and saying they were going to kick your butt because you said something about their butt ugly girlfriend. Those dudes were hillarious to get that worked up over their girl.
#34Slasher900Posted 2/21/2013 3:01:41 AM
Nath just gonna say there are Latency issues.... It has been proven. even in Local Multiplayer there is lag.
I've tested it myself.... so yea.
---
I play video games.
#35cheese_game619Posted 2/21/2013 3:16:41 AM
theres no reason to dashboard ever

just quit the game normally if its laggy

anyone taking a videogame this seriously

let alone the most casual videogame on the market

has some issues they ought to deal with immediately
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#36JVel91Posted 2/21/2013 3:44:54 AM
Does turning off the console count as dashboarding? I've done that a few times.

This is how it goes some lag here and there, dying around the corner.

"Yea... nope time to go do something else"

*pokes power buton*
---
EMS
#37RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/21/2013 5:32:22 AM
2200rms posted...
Im above a 1.5 and I will dashboard when I get the jump on someone at close range with an assault rifle and Im running the evo and they still kill me. when this happens I know there is no hope in the lobby and the only way to do well is shoot everyone in the back. getting beat by an assault at distance is no problem but getting the first shot off in CQC and still losing nope.

or just quit the match. Why is this so hard for people to understand.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#38darkshadowmasterPosted 2/21/2013 6:24:45 AM
I only dashboard if I am host and getting blatantly ****** by connection.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.