Prestige Masters that go negative every game.

#11DrFeelgood1984Posted 2/20/2013 10:19:26 PM
lunaticcore posted...
I had a ton of bad matches when I was running only Snipers. I have never liked sniping, and I was working on getting all diamonds. I am sure I have plenty more bad matches to go running around with only pistols and the Ballista with Iron Sights.

Sorry some of us are trying to finish challenges and not carry you.

That's hilarious, using guns you don't even like to get "challenges". You know life could end at any moment right?
#12GiglioroninomPosted 2/20/2013 11:15:08 PM
Quote:lunaticcore posted...
I had a ton of bad matches when I was running only Snipers. I have never liked sniping, and I was working on getting all diamonds. I am sure I have plenty more bad matches to go running around with only pistols and the Ballista with Iron Sights.

That's hilarious, using guns you don't even like to get "challenges". You know life could end at any moment right?

@DrFeelgood1984

You do realize that part of the reason this game is fun, is for the challenges, right?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#13Lerp85Posted 2/20/2013 11:16:23 PM
Giglioroninom posted...

@DrFeelgood1984

You do realize that part of the reason this game is fun, is for the challenges, right?

But how is it "fun" if you don't enjoy the weapons your using? That don't make a lot of sense to me either.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#14GiglioroninomPosted 2/20/2013 11:20:00 PM
Quote:Giglioroninom posted...

@DrFeelgood1984

But how is it "fun" if you don't enjoy the weapons your using? That don't make a lot of sense to me either.

@Lerp85

Personally, what makes the game fun for me is pursuing these challenges while making myself a better player. They kind of go hand in hand. Using a weapon you don't normally use can be a hassle at first but in the end I think it provides a fun twist with every match, and you get to earn butt loads of xp with every challenge.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#15nooGaniPosted 2/20/2013 11:21:04 PM
Prestige master complaints.....

y u go negative?!

Or

Y u still trying so hard!?
#16dario1101Posted 2/21/2013 12:05:13 AM
lunaticcore posted...

Woah, i'm offended.
I have my highest K/D with the Tac-45 at 1.15 with 4096 kills.
Considering that my Overall K/D is 1.01 I say thats good :)
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-172! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#17SpinalsniperPosted 2/21/2013 12:28:20 AM
ZephyrSSX posted...
Why?

11+ days played and you're still bad.

I imagine if I ever get to be a prestige master that I would go and have fun with the game.
I sort of did that with the peacekeeper yesterday. Needed one more kill with no perks/attachments. Once I got it, I just went around the map supporting teammates hacking UAV's and guardians. Placed 1st for my team with an amazing 3-13 K/D with 1295 pts.
---
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#18lunaticcorePosted 2/21/2013 4:26:26 AM
Yea indeed, I enjoy pushing myself with challenges that can cripple my ability to compete at the highest level.

It gets boring playing with the same weapons all the time, and against the same weapons all the time. That is why prestige and challenges are even there. To give people a reason to go outside comfort zones.

Generally I can use any SMG, LMG, or assault rifle and will be MVP of my team every round.
#19Tube_of_NoobPosted 2/21/2013 4:51:10 AM
I have a guy on my friends list and I play with every once in a while. Hes prestige master and has, I think, around a 0.8 kd. In gun fights hes just bad but he plays the objective religously and shoots down air support. He suprisngly always finishes first or second even when I go 30-9. Playing the objective will lvl you pretty darn fast.

Try not to be an ignorant elitist TC. Its just a game.
---
Rick Grimes for President 2016
Plyometrics is the Devil!