Did the update fix the peacekeeper glitch?

#11DougEInstructor(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 11:20:36 AM
ollie229 posted...
Two of my friends were complaining last night that they were spawning with just the combat knife and secondaries. One of them has all of his custom classes with the peacekeeper as the primary and he said it happened no matter what class he picked.

I have all 10 of my classes with peacekeeper as the primary (Its just that awesome) and I get really screwed over when this glitch happens. I can't believe it hasn't been fixed yet!
#12bigwaynerPosted 2/21/2013 11:44:33 AM
10 classes with just the peacekeeper? You can't be serious. Variety is the spice of life!
#13Lerp85Posted 2/21/2013 11:55:45 AM
DougEInstructor posted...
flamepelt posted...
Check the thirty topics that were created a couple of days ago with the patch notes, or go test it out.

aint nobody got time fo dat and i cant test it out because it happens randomly

You would have taken less time doing what he said than to make a topic, so I think you had time for it.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#14DougEInstructor(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 1:24:37 PM
Lerp85 posted...
flamepelt posted...
Check the thirty topics that were created a couple of days ago with the patch notes, or go test it out.

You would have taken less time doing what he said than to make a topic, so I think you had time for it.

nah i dont want to read through a long ass patch list i want someone to just tell me yes or no and someone did that so this thread was a huge success
#15Lerp85Posted 2/21/2013 8:51:19 PM
Lerp85 posted...
flamepelt posted...

nah i dont want to read through a long ass patch list i want someone to just tell me yes or no and someone did that so this thread was a huge success

Just search for the word peacekeeper, not that hard. But oh well, laziness is the way to go I guess.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.