What is it about this game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What is it about this game?
3 years ago#1
To start off, I know it's the weird connection based crap SOMETIMES, but not always, that leads to deaths in this game. I currently have a 1.3 K/D in this game, and I'm sure it would be about a 1.4-5 K/D if I didn't grind out diamond pistols, specials, and every other random gun I'm terribad with. However, I have a 1.7 in every MW titled game, and a 2.4 in BO1.

Obviously, like I said, it's this connection BS, but it was the same way in MW3 and I still fared much better. I don't know if maybe somehow I've hit my personal skill ceiling and everyone has finally passed me, or what it is, but I just can't do CRAP in this game. I feel like when I'm rushing I get dominated by the campers(don't mean it is an insult just the prone snipers/LMG users) and when I try and sit back and do the same, I get constant laser aim killed by the rushers. I've played in a few tournaments that were all LAN connections, and I won them all, but they were all 2V2 or 3V3. However in multi team, I get my ass handed to me(probably spawn related mostly) and regular 6V6, I'm lucky to end with a 1.4 K/D by the end. Even if I START a match 20-2 I'll somehow start just magically dying left and right and end up 25-18 or something.

Idk if I'm just past my prime, but is anyone else having this happen to them?
For all your Deity Wars Needs!
http://deitytrades.blogspot.com/
3 years ago#2
this game was crafted with super duper elite mlg players in mind. you're obviously just bad
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
3 years ago#3
You may just be average at this game.
I smoke on the mic like smokin' Joe Frazier
GT: WuTang For Kids
3 years ago#4
GOBBluth1 posted...
You may just be average at this game.

>TC holds 1.4 k/d
>Objectively tries to recognize why skill isn't improving
>Gets called an average CoD player.

Hahahahaha!
We'll settle this with violence. Come on, give it all you got. We'll settle this with bullets. Go ahead, take your best shot.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What is it about this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived