I had 8 teammates quit in one Dom game today (6v6)

#1WG4F_is_winPosted 2/20/2013 6:26:42 PM
They really need to start temp banning more people.
---
---
Hawkin'
#2Mander1861Posted 2/20/2013 6:27:58 PM
Why?
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#3ningtangPosted 2/20/2013 6:37:25 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Why?

Quitting?

'Cause it ruins the game?

'Cause they're nancy-boy (or girl) cowards?

They should take up something less competitive; like knitting? Or gardening?
#4AlexanaxelaPosted 2/20/2013 6:38:41 PM
gardening is actually a very competitive sport, my grandma lost her life gardening
---
Tell Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BB7kUUKVN0
#5Mander1861Posted 2/20/2013 6:39:12 PM
ningtang posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Why?

Quitting?

'Cause it ruins the game?

'Cause they're nancy-boy (or girl) cowards?

They should take up something less competitive; like knitting? Or gardening?

So you still havent figured out that the world doesnt care about your video gaming experience?
You will grow up one day.
Possibly.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
#6WG4F_is_win(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 7:07:58 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Why?

I'm gonna assume you're a chronic rage quitter. Learn to accept defeat dude.
---
---
Hawkin'
#7Mander1861Posted 2/20/2013 7:13:39 PM
WG4F_is_win posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Why?

I'm gonna assume you're a chronic rage quitter. Learn to accept defeat dude.
---

Im going to assume you are under 16 since you think anyone cares about what happens in a video game.
---
#8WG4F_is_win(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 7:27:06 PM
Mander1861 posted...

Im going to assume you are under 16 since you think anyone cares about what happens in a video game.

You're obviously just trying to get a reaction out of me since you're posting on a video game forum.

If you want to be serious and talk about why you think it's okay to prematurely abandon games that's fine, but please don't come in just to be a jerk. I just want to talk about people not finishing their matches. If you don't want to talk about that I would appreciate you posting elsewhere.
---
---
Hawkin'
#9ningtangPosted 2/20/2013 7:41:44 PM
WG4F_is_win posted...
Mander1861 posted...

You're obviously just trying to get a reaction out of me since you're posting on a video game forum.

If you want to be serious and talk about why you think it's okay to prematurely abandon games that's fine, but please don't come in just to be a jerk. I just want to talk about people not finishing their matches. If you don't want to talk about that I would appreciate you posting elsewhere.
---

Well said but I'm sure it's falling on deaf ears (perhaps his ears quit?). There is no logical argument to fashion in defense of quitting, so you can't expect one.

I agree with you, if people have no honor playing the game... ban them. Or just force them to play in a playlist with each other (other games have done this). Yes, we know it's just a videogame. But it IS competitive and quitting in the middle of a match ruins the game.
#10NevestPosted 2/20/2013 7:43:29 PM
I love it when you have multiple people on your team quit when you're winning (dom) b/c they're k/d is getting screwed.
---
http://img.imgcake.com/Nevest356/1dollagifas.gif http://img.imgcake.com/abedgifyn.gif ---GT: Serevarno