I had 8 teammates quit in one Dom game today (6v6)

#11Mander1861Posted 2/20/2013 8:49:06 PM
WG4F_is_win posted...
Mander1861 posted...

Im going to assume you are under 16 since you think anyone cares about what happens in a video game.

You're obviously just trying to get a reaction out of me since you're posting on a video game forum.

If you want to be serious and talk about why you think it's okay to prematurely abandon games that's fine, but please don't come in just to be a jerk. I just want to talk about people not finishing their matches. If you don't want to talk about that I would appreciate you posting elsewhere.
---

I can talk about it.
I quit because I want to.
Now what you gonna do about it?
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#12outcast1398Posted 2/20/2013 8:52:21 PM(edited)
Nevest posted...
I love it when you have multiple people on your team quit when you're winning (dom) b/c they're k/d is getting screwed.

That's gotta be the worst.. though this must be why I every once in a while get thrown into a good match with a team that's kicking ass. Actually got my trip cap challenge that way :)

Concerning putting quitters with other quitters; isn't that like one of the matchmaking things capcom got right? :) not sure if it would work with a fps, though I would like to see it it would.
#13ningtangPosted 2/20/2013 8:56:22 PM
outcast1398 posted...
Nevest posted...
I love it when you have multiple people on your team quit when you're winning (dom) b/c they're k/d is getting screwed.

That's gotta be the worst.. though this must be why I every once in a while get thrown into a good match with a team that's kicking ass. Actually got my trip cap challenge that way :)

Concerning putting quitters with other quitters; isn't that like one of the matchmaking things capcom got right? :) not sure if it would work with a fps, though I would like to see it it would.

I don't see why it wouldn't work... would be amusing to see some of the inevitable youtube vids from the quitter playlist of both teams quitting (what else would you get with concentrated quit-monkeys?).
#14outcast1398Posted 2/20/2013 9:07:10 PM
ningtang posted...

I don't see why it wouldn't work... would be amusing to see some of the inevitable youtube vids from the quitter playlist of both teams quitting (what else would you get with concentrated quit-monkeys?).

Agreed :)
#15SinHarvesteerPosted 2/20/2013 10:03:26 PM
ok your point is what? it's not wrong to quit. it takes quite a bit of wisdom to know when the battle is lost. I quit anytime my team falls behind like earlier my team was losing 39 to 79 that's when it's time to go
---
I don't in particular have much to say as small talk but im vocal in my opinions just a forewarning oh and my xbox gamertag is my username so yeah