PS3 Gamer

#1harlem545Posted 2/20/2013 10:26:27 PM
Y'all have had the maps for almost a month.
From a rating of Mark Sanchez-10 how good are they?
Are they worth the $14.99?
Is zombies worth it?
---
Official Facepalm of the PS3 boards. BANG BANG
PSN: harlem545 or wii-remote545
#2coldisgoodPosted 2/20/2013 10:30:42 PM
New maps> original maps.
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#3WOT BSPosted 2/20/2013 10:52:48 PM(edited)
haven't bothered with the zombies other than once tranzit really turned me off in this game, but the new maps are ridiculously good. grind + downturn are 2 of the best maps in the game. mirage is good (its got a triangle dom setup which is awesome) and hydro is alright. better than overflow IMO.

keep this in mind the first time you play hydro and it will make sense "in de butt, in de butt"
---
GT: Extract Hz
#4Ollie The Magic BumPosted 2/20/2013 10:58:41 PM
Die Rise is really, really, really good. It's easily my favorite zombies map they've ever made.
Grind and Downhill are good. Mirage is decent. Hydro is atrocious.
---
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn
#5PatoIsGodPosted 2/20/2013 11:01:06 PM
WOT BS posted...
haven't bothered with the zombies other than once tranzit really turned me off in this game, but the new maps are ridiculously good. grind + downturn are 2 of the best maps in the game. mirage is good (its got a triangle dom setup which is awesome) and hydro is alright. better than overflow IMO.

keep this in mind the first time you play hydro and it will make sense "in de butt, in de butt"

Downturn is the worst map in COD history....
#6LerthyrPosted 2/20/2013 11:14:24 PM
Downturn is in MW3. Awk.
---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#7SpinalsniperPosted 2/20/2013 11:16:17 PM
harlem545 posted...
Y'all have had the maps for almost a month.
From a rating of Mark Sanchez-10 how good are they?
Are they worth the $14.99?
Is zombies worth it?

Honestly worth it. Grind and the Peace Keeper were a very pleasant surprise. Not that the other maps are poor - but I expected to hate grind and I think I like it the best. Down hill has also grown on me.
---
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#8supercoolisaacPosted 2/20/2013 11:17:21 PM
Ollie The Magic Bum posted...
Die Rise is really, really, really good. It's easily my favorite zombies map they've ever made.
Grind and Downhill are good. Mirage is decent. Hydro is atrocious.

---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac