When will we see legit master prestigers

#1dodgekk9Posted 2/21/2013 1:08:23 AM
The game has been out for a little more than 3 months. As time goes on, even the crappiest players will soon master prestige as time passes (assuming they stick to the game until the next CoD is released).

What is your estimate of when legit master prestigers will become more and more common?
---
youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel for RE 6 Mercenaries/ COD BlackOps2 gameplay
***Add me on PSN (PressStart101) if you want to be in my videos
#2SpinalsniperPosted 2/21/2013 1:14:33 AM
dodgekk9 posted...
The game has been out for a little more than 3 months. As time goes on, even the crappiest players will soon master prestige as time passes (assuming they stick to the game until the next CoD is released).

What is your estimate of when legit master prestigers will become more and more common?

Assuming I get to play my usual 2 hours a day....3.7 months. Most people will be a prestige master then quit, then comeback for DLC, then quit, then come back.

I don't know if they will ever be as prevalent as what your thinking though.
---
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#3sphixxPosted 2/21/2013 1:15:25 AM
dodgekk9 posted...

i am quite useless and will hit master prestige sometime in August. I can only play a couple of hours a week and all stats are legitimate, I don't boost and play to have fun. So August then.
#4JVel91Posted 2/21/2013 1:16:35 AM
Im 6th prestige but I'm going to stop at 9th prestige just like I do with every CoD and it makes people mad.

"You scared to prestige bro?" is their comeback after they get ball gamed.
---
EMS
#5Oblivion_SlayerPosted 2/21/2013 1:41:00 AM
If you play regularly (20 hours a week) you should be there by now. I just hit Prestige Master, however I stayed at Prestige 9 for a week, I was having far too much fun getting swarms and K9 units.
---
The Toeh is my lord and savior!
I have seen the light, heard the truth, and tasted the scrumptiousness that is The Toeh!
#6SpinalsniperPosted 2/21/2013 2:20:29 AM
Oblivion_Slayer posted...
If you play regularly (20 hours a week) you should be there by now. I just hit Prestige Master, however I stayed at Prestige 9 for a week, I was having far too much fun getting swarms and K9 units.

Does your prestige affect who you get paired with in a lobby for sure? I thought it did and stayed un-prestiged at 55 for a while, but I got borred and didn't feel that it really did anything.
---
I don't feed trolls and I don't read spam!
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#7clegg105Posted 2/21/2013 2:49:59 AM
I got there months ago...seems like it didnt take long at all compared to previous games
#8High_WarlordPosted 2/21/2013 2:56:59 AM
My room mate got there (actually, he just quit at 55 10th Prestige and didn't let it go to Prestige Master) about a month ago. He didn't play it all that much, he just took advantage of Nuketown 24/7 on double XP weekends.
---
A human mage, elf archer and dwarf warrior walk into a bar.
Now loading, please wait...
#9lunaticcorePosted 2/21/2013 4:17:35 AM
I'm legit and could have mastered out again by now.
#10jaoman69Posted 2/21/2013 4:44:00 AM
In about 3 days when my friend makes it there