When will we see legit master prestigers

#11CheBob55Posted 2/21/2013 4:45:07 AM
I'm 3 levels off Master prestige now, and I suck pretty badly. I see at least 1 or 2 master prestiges in every lobby now, so it's not exactly uncommon.
#12RameldorPosted 2/21/2013 4:52:40 AM
Got it a few weeks ago I guess, made the game less fun to play. Maxxed all the weapons I care to, got the DLC and play a little bit more but the bs is harder to put up with when there is no cheese on my hamster wheel.
#13iBlackice25Posted 2/21/2013 4:55:15 AM
One of my friends is a legit master prestige, and its definitely believable because hes online every single day.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#14DawgwoodPosted 2/21/2013 5:15:57 AM
Rameldor posted...
Got it a few weeks ago I guess, made the game less fun to play. Maxxed all the weapons I care to, got the DLC and play a little bit more but the bs is harder to put up with when there is no cheese on my hamster wheel.

Yeah I've played considerably less now that I've master prestiged a few weeks ago. There are still camos to go for, but other than that I basically just play sparingly now when my buddies are on. This is also the first game I've hit the top prestige on in the series. Hoping they add more prestiges.
---
http://oi55.tinypic.com/2i7vhas.jpg
#15darkshadowmasterPosted 2/21/2013 6:18:30 AM
lunaticcore posted...
I'm legit and could have mastered out again by now.

This.

This is by far the fastest I've ever prestiged before. Just keep doing weapon challenges and you will burn straight through the levels.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#16WOT BSPosted 2/21/2013 6:23:36 AM
theres a lot already. i'll probably make it eventually, i miss unlocking everything at max level though. i like the gunplay / tactics / gadgets not the xp grind
---
GT: Extract Hz
#17emericaPosted 2/21/2013 6:28:51 AM
I'm at 8 and I play for like 2 hours a day. Probably in a few weeks.
---
:)
#18NeuroSephirothPosted 2/21/2013 6:34:12 AM
I'm on my way to Prestige Master. Not even close though... Prestige 3. But at least i'm not boosting anything!
---
YouTube: NeuroSephiroth - Current playthrough: Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders
#19patkelly929Posted 2/21/2013 7:01:54 AM
Got the game in January. About halfway through Prestige 5. Thinking of stopping at 6 though. I like the trident; it works with my AQUA clan tag and Aquaman emblem.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
#20outcast1398Posted 2/21/2013 7:15:30 AM
JVel91 posted...
Im 6th prestige but I'm going to stop at 9th prestige just like I do with every CoD and it makes people mad.

"You scared to prestige bro?" is their comeback after they get ball gamed.

That's a stupid comment for someone to make... doesn't make sense, you already did it 9 times.