prestige award question

#16stringzPosted 2/21/2013 1:27:53 AM
when you get to prestige 6, does anything replace create a class? or can you create more than 10 classes?
#2SpinalsniperPosted 2/21/2013 1:31:04 AM
10 classes is the max...I don't know what else you can do aside from use your refund tokens and fresh start.
---
I don't feed trolls and I don't read spam!
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#36stringz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 1:39:16 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4SpinalsniperPosted 2/21/2013 1:41:57 AM
I might be wrong, let someone who has been there and done that answer before you get too upset. I'm only at P3 myself, but I have heard that 10 is the cap.
---
#5FeelMyBladePosted 2/21/2013 2:19:37 AM
Yes, 10 is the max. So you just need to prestige 5 times.

After that, you only get the option to do a fresh restart or refund tokens.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
#6SpinalsniperPosted 2/21/2013 3:25:06 AM
FeelMyBlade posted...

Have you refunded your tokens? How does that work exactly? It would have to be for the previous prestige correct cause you wouldn't have any tokens starting off? And if so, then can you do it twice and they carry over?
---
#7Tube_of_NoobPosted 2/21/2013 4:24:31 AM
Spinalsniper posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

Have you refunded your tokens? How does that work exactly? It would have to be for the previous prestige correct cause you wouldn't have any tokens starting off? And if so, then can you do it twice and they carry over?

Whatever tokens you have spent are reset and CaCs. For example I was curious this prestige and got to lvl 20 and hit refund tokens and it gave me 20 tokens and reset my CaCs and locked everything I had unlocked so far that prestige. It does not give you all the tokens from the previous prestige as I also thought.
---
Rick Grimes for President 2016
Plyometrics is the Devil!
#8SpinalsniperPosted 2/21/2013 4:27:42 AM
Tube_of_Noob posted...
Spinalsniper posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

Whatever tokens you have spent are reset and CaCs. For example I was curious this prestige and got to lvl 20 and hit refund tokens and it gave me 20 tokens and reset my CaCs and locked everything I had unlocked so far that prestige. It does not give you all the tokens from the previous prestige as I also thought.

So basically, If you unlock something, try it out and don't like it, this is what you would do...gotcha. Kinda pointless, but nonetheless, I'm glad it's an option.
---
#9sphixxPosted 2/21/2013 5:34:14 AM
Oh my Lord, a sensible conversation! How did this happen?? Well done gentlemen! I salute you all!
#10SpinalsniperPosted 2/21/2013 9:25:14 PM
sphixx posted...
Oh my Lord, a sensible conversation! How did this happen?? Well done gentlemen! I salute you all!

Shhh...some people may get the impression that we're all decent, lol.
---