lol Tactical Mask

#1NyangasmPosted 2/21/2013 5:37:05 AM
Enemies may as well not even use Shock Charges. I was just watching XboxAhoy's knife bonus footage and every time he ran into some weeny's shock charge trap or whatever you want to call, he'd just keep charging through.

I think I'll give Tac Mask a try. I've always stuck to Dexterity but Tac Mask looks pretty good as well.
---
XG21G2D4
#2SpinalsniperPosted 2/21/2013 5:42:05 AM
Tac mask + Engineer is awesome too.
Tac for the shock, concussion, and Flash - Engineer for delay triggering of bettys and claymores.

Add toughness and flack jacket for God mode, lol.
---
I don't feed trolls and I don't read spam!
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#3WOT BSPosted 2/21/2013 6:25:13 AM
Spinalsniper posted...
Tac for the shock, concussion, and Flash - Engineer for delay triggering of bettys and claymores.

good combo, but in most lobbies you'd be way better off with just engineer and hardline IMO. 5 kills for a uav without hardline is pretty ridiculous considering im used to getting a predator missile with 4
---
GT: Extract Hz
#4JonnywestsidePosted 2/21/2013 7:03:51 AM
WOT BS posted...
Spinalsniper posted...

good combo, but in most lobbies you'd be way better off with just engineer and hardline IMO. 5 kills for a uav without hardline is pretty ridiculous considering im used to getting a predator missile with 4

Its 425 points for a UAV not 5 kills. You could get that without a single kill.