i have a 0.96 kdr .. am i bad player ???

#21TheSaintGPosted 2/21/2013 3:56:55 PM
Well your kd tells me one thing. YOU DON'T DASHBOARD TO PAD YOUR STATS.

knowing this the fact that you are right at the 1.00 level shows that either you started out bad and getting better but held back by previous Stats, or you are just an average player. Either way you are honest and close enough to a 1.0 to be considered better than 80% of the cod community
---
Black FC: 3181-5628-6101
#22Crafty_101Posted 2/21/2013 3:57:48 PM
Depends on the game mode...TDM, I wouldn't like seeing your ratio on my team. But in a game like domination, if you're only getting 10 kills, you're not in the way but you aren't contributing to the win unless you've got a rocket launcher strapped to your back and you are taking care of enemy score streaks.
#23RoxasANobodyPosted 2/21/2013 4:27:13 PM(edited)
In BLOPS 2? Nope. That's pretty good. I have a 1.78. In the past two games I've managed a 2.1 [with MW3 being around 2.4]. I'm convinced that this game has it out for me. It's some eerie stuff. Every time I pick up the controller, lag sets in and I get killed by every random explosion, the enemy team ends up getting swarms, etc. I thought I just sucked at FPS games, but then I put in BF3 and MW3 and all those problems went away. I know the whole community isn't having these problems, but the connection quality in this iteration is complete s***.

For those who'll surely accuse me of having awful internet:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2525441589.png

EDIT: And that's actually a really bad test. I usually get 95% better than the US population.
---
"Fantastic baby."
Currently playing: R&C HD Collection, Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, and Assassin's Creed III
#24NukSooALPosted 2/21/2013 4:28:32 PM
better then me mine is .59 lol.i play domination and ffa mostly in dom i do horrible i'm always trying to cap a b or c but in ffa i'm almost always in the top 3.
---
GT: Nuk Soo AL/PSN Nuk_Soo_AL
#25XolacePosted 2/21/2013 4:50:31 PM
If you're playing the objective and consistently break even then you're not doing bad at all in my opinion. I've had games where I go 37 - 1 only to follow it up with a game where I go 13-12.

The point is, every one has a bad game every now and then. Try not to focus too much on a number and just play the game.
---
GT : XOLACE
#26NickVanDamagePosted 2/21/2013 4:55:29 PM
Here's pretty much all you need to know: What having high KDR in Call of Duty WILL get you... bragging rights to use on here...which happens to be home to some of the biggest butthurts, cry babies, and chest thumping ego's in ANY gaming community. What having a high KDR in Call of Duty WONT get you...anything in real life.
#27duericPosted 2/21/2013 4:57:17 PM
NickVanDamage posted...
Here's pretty much all you need to know: What having high KDR in Call of Duty WILL get you... bragging rights to use on here...which happens to be home to some of the biggest butthurts, cry babies, and chest thumping ego's in ANY gaming community. What having a high KDR in Call of Duty WONT get you...anything in real life.

But if the high KD players didn't brag, others wouldn't be able to use this 6 year old comeback anymore.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#28fatclemenzaPosted 2/21/2013 5:03:16 PM
You're pretty terrible.

---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#29ralalooloo11Posted 2/21/2013 5:19:10 PM
You're an average player.
#30ralalooloo11Posted 2/21/2013 5:20:38 PM
Kirbix posted...
By definition, a 1.00 KDR is average.

So you're slightly below average. You decide whether or not that's bad.

with suicides and all that, it's lower than 1 but you're right it's still close to 1.
however, an average cod player doesn't have to have 1 kd though and im going ot say it's just less than 1 kd.