i have a 0.96 kdr .. am i bad player ???

#31DougEInstructorPosted 2/21/2013 6:16:32 PM
I'm sorry but anyone with a K/D below 1.0 must have some sort of learning disability.
#32tigunsPosted 2/21/2013 6:22:37 PM
gunho7 posted...
spm?

---
Catchphrase!
#33OneMillionKidsPosted 2/21/2013 6:29:42 PM
Are you having fun? Then who cares, honestly.
#34BallistikBen2Posted 2/21/2013 6:30:30 PM
tiguns posted...
gunho7 posted...
spm?

South Park Mexican
#35NickVanDamagePosted 2/21/2013 8:07:58 PM
see what I mean, TC? see what I mean? ya got one guy saying you have a learning disability for having a kd below 1 and ya got another guy coming at me because I said something thats absolutely true. Worst. Community. Ever.
#36NinjaDeath911Posted 2/21/2013 8:15:12 PM
momar_1983 posted...
most games im usually pretty even but other games ill go 24 and 3 with an average of 10kills per match at the very least .. but some games im not sure why ill go 10 and 20 ... i do play the objectives and and i dont camp unless it calls for it .. like keeping B on DOM

Don't listen to these idiots that need to dash board for their kdr

.75 is decent
.85 is good
As far as I'm concerned is if you are .90 and up your a good player

The connection in this game is horrendous especially in the opening months

You know what is impressive? Digging your self out of a .70 hole to a 1.00

That's impressive to me.

End of the day, this is gamefaqs, and you're NOT going to find the answers you're looking for here
#37momar_1983(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 10:09:39 AM
186 Spm
0.56 w l
---
Wait, you guys here that? It sounds like a word. A wordy word. A wordy word that words and words, it words and words until that word becomes Bird
#38theLongR0DPosted 2/22/2013 10:13:39 AM
Boneytony posted...
Choleric_Llama posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
If you are planning on improving it, then no, you are not a bad player.

Not necessarily. He might want to improve, but not be able to. Some people just can't keep their brains on for long enough.

Yea I guess giving up when the going gets tough is your attitude. Bad mentality. If he puts in the effort he can easily get better.

Not entirely true, my buddy has been playing cod for 4 or 5 years and he is awful. I think his K/D is 0.4 or something. Some people just don't have natural ability. It's harsh to say, but he is pretty bad at everything he does. Great guy, just no talent for anything what-so-ever.
#39WOT BSPosted 2/22/2013 10:17:24 AM(edited)
multiply your k:d by your w:l if its lower than 1 youre not good... wouldnt say bad though, its just a game
---
GT: Extract Hz
#40dengeistPosted 2/22/2013 10:20:54 AM
It sounds like you're inconsistent to me. It's the kind of player I am too. Some games I go a little negative, then other games I beast within the same lobby with the same players. I never use the same guns, even if I'm good with them, and I play around with my classes and setups all the time. I never quit (unless I get an invite) if I'm up against a good team so I can watch what they did in theater mode.

I wouldn't worry about it, as long as you're having fun. The more I play, the better I get at dealing with certain type of players. Every once in a while I encounter something I'm not used to, but I stick it out. I also try different game modes. All of those things have an effect on your kdr, but it's not the most important thing to me. My favorite thing to have happen is to start off badly, then beast, because it shows I adapted and overcame.