The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Are there any call of duty players that have been player for years but still...

#1Cheko2015Posted 2/21/2013 7:02:59 PM
only consider themselves average or sometimes even below average? I have been playing since COD4. Ive never considered myself good at COD and doubt I ever will. But if I have been playing this long, I suppose I have reached the cap of my ability with the game. Maybe its just due to my limited reflexes or precision but I have noticed i never really improved on performance. I think a large portion of it has to do with my connection to. I have always had sub-par connection on COD.

Kind of discouraging on the idea of picking up COD as anything more then casual time waster Ill play when IM bored. But competitive play and stats dont seem like they will ever be goals for me.
---
Convictioniist "Sigs: Serious Business"
#2duericPosted 2/21/2013 7:06:06 PM
Dude, I've gotten waaaaaaaaaay better over the years and have amassed fairly respectable stats. Yet, I still consider myself average at best.

There are thousands of people out there who, if all things were equal, would steamroll me every single time without even having to try all that hard.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#3JVel91Posted 2/21/2013 7:12:28 PM
Ive been playing since the MW2 days and I still suck.
---
EMS
#4F_H_NukemPosted 2/21/2013 7:12:50 PM
dueric posted...
Dude, I've gotten waaaaaaaaaay better over the years and have amassed fairly respectable stats. Yet, I still consider myself average at best.

There are thousands of people out there who, if all things were equal, would steamroll me every single time without even having to try all that hard.

its about the same for me

my KDR = 0.81

while i have gotten better at CoD...............i will never get great at it

at least i have 3 "ruthless" medals now

off-topic: does anyone know how many 15 and 20 KS you need for the calling cards?
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#5HeartlessCharmsPosted 2/21/2013 7:13:42 PM
JVel91 posted...
Ive been playing since the MW2 days and I still suck.

Totally dude. You're awful.
/sarcasm.
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#6kushahilicPosted 2/21/2013 7:14:13 PM
I am good but when I play, I play on a 55 inch led tv with no teammates. so I put myself at a big disadvantage. My stats do not represent me. Black ops 1, had a 2.6 kd on a 27 inch standard tube tv. It is all about your set up and who you play with.
#7BrownPackPosted 2/21/2013 7:15:16 PM
I consider myself to be fairly good. Better than average for sure, but not at a REAL competitive level. I still make some nooby mistakes from time to time.
#8duericPosted 2/21/2013 7:17:15 PM
kushahilic posted...
I am good but when I play, I play on a 55 inch led tv with no teammates. so I put myself at a big disadvantage. My stats do not represent me. Black ops 1, had a 2.6 kd on a 27 inch standard tube tv. It is all about your set up and who you play with.

Why does what size TV matter?

I play about 6' from a 47" and I have zero issue. On the flip side, when I go to my buddies house and try and play on a smaller set, I struggle.

So I just can't put a whole lot into the equipment theory. Maybe sound setup, but not display size. I think that's more about preference than having real advantages across the board.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#9hear_yePosted 2/21/2013 7:24:54 PM
"Maybe its just due to my limited reflexes or precision"

It's about understanding where the enemy will spawn, it's more about Sun Tzu than Rambo if you follow me.

"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate"
Sun Tzu

You're welcome
#10BipBapBamPosted 2/21/2013 7:25:37 PM
Yup. I still consider myself average. I really have no plan or anything when I play I just rambo it up for fun.
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez