Are there any call of duty players that have been player for years but still...

#11F_H_NukemPosted 2/21/2013 7:29:40 PM
F_H_Nukem posted...
off-topic: does anyone know how many 15 and 20 Kill Streaks you need for the calling cards?

---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#12duericPosted 2/21/2013 7:30:06 PM
BipBapBam posted...
Yup. I still consider myself average. I really have no plan or anything when I play I just rambo it up for fun.

Man, that is seriously the only way to play. High Five!!!

I feel kinda bad for campers and s*** even though they annoy the ever loving crap out of me.

They'll just never really get what they're missing.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#13BipBapBamPosted 2/21/2013 7:40:17 PM
dueric posted...
BipBapBam posted...
Yup. I still consider myself average. I really have no plan or anything when I play I just rambo it up for fun.

Man, that is seriously the only way to play. High Five!!!

I feel kinda bad for campers and s*** even though they annoy the ever loving crap out of me.

They'll just never really get what they're missing.

^5!

I get what you mean, lol.

I mean I guess everyone has their own way to have fun, but I could never just sit in one spot all game. I wonder if some of them have more fun from the rage their gameplay causes than actually enjoying playing like that.
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
#14duericPosted 2/21/2013 7:44:46 PM
BipBapBam posted...

^5!

I get what you mean, lol.

I mean I guess everyone has their own way to have fun, but I could never just sit in one spot all game. I wonder if some of them have more fun from the rage their gameplay causes than actually enjoying playing like that.

Combo of both I'm sure.

I'm guilty of doing the latter. LOL
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#15supercoolisaacPosted 2/21/2013 7:46:54 PM
Egh, idk. I was between horrible and average from cod 1-mw2. It wasn't till blops 1 that i actually started doing well. No idea why.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#16aNiceLayPosted 2/21/2013 7:48:45 PM
Me and I've played since 2006.

But back then I was little so the bad habits I gained then still remain
---
GT: The 17th Bronco
Currently Playing: Blops2, Skate3
#17kushahilicPosted 2/21/2013 7:49:36 PM
dueric posted...
kushahilic posted...
I am good but when I play, I play on a 55 inch led tv with no teammates. so I put myself at a big disadvantage. My stats do not represent me. Black ops 1, had a 2.6 kd on a 27 inch standard tube tv. It is all about your set up and who you play with.

Why does what size TV matter?

I play about 6' from a 47" and I have zero issue. On the flip side, when I go to my buddies house and try and play on a smaller set, I struggle.

So I just can't put a whole lot into the equipment theory. Maybe sound setup, but not display size. I think that's more about preference than having real advantages across the board.

idk man, there was a topic on here. I am not sure of the name but it was a general consensus that a bigger tv is harder than a smaller one. also led tv has very bad lag compared to other tvs....do some research and you will find a lot of reasons why display matters.
#18supercoolisaacPosted 2/21/2013 7:52:00 PM
kushahilic posted...
dueric posted...
kushahilic posted...
I am good but when I play, I play on a 55 inch led tv with no teammates. so I put myself at a big disadvantage. My stats do not represent me. Black ops 1, had a 2.6 kd on a 27 inch standard tube tv. It is all about your set up and who you play with.

I play about 6' from a 47" and I have zero issue. On the flip side, when I go to my buddies house and try and play on a smaller set, I struggle.

So I just can't put a whole lot into the equipment theory. Maybe sound setup, but not display size. I think that's more about preference than having real advantages across the board.

idk man, there was a topic on here. I am not sure of the name but it was a general consensus that a bigger tv is harder than a smaller one. also led tv has very bad lag compared to other tvs....do some research and you will find a lot of reasons why display matters.

This is true. Bigger TVs usually have higher amounts of input lag.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#19duericPosted 2/21/2013 7:53:47 PM
kushahilic posted...
dueric posted...
kushahilic posted...

I do research every day when I play on it, brother.

But, I thought you were talking purely screen size.

I forgot about input lag. I just didn't think that was much of an issue anymore with modern sets.
---
#20kushahilicPosted 2/21/2013 7:55:20 PM
and I am a perfect example of the equipment theory...1.9kd cod4 .2.6 kd in blops 1.....to 1.3 in both of these newer games.....I know the games have changed, but when I play on a small tv it is waaaaay easier.....there is way too much to look at on a big screen..and I live in a small apartment so im about 5 feet away from this tv....awesome for movies when Iay on the couch but I sit forward to play and be attentive.