Are there any call of duty players that have been player for years but still...

#21kushahilicPosted 2/21/2013 7:58:08 PM
research when you play on it?..idk what you mean

anyways, my tv is 4 months old so it is very modern. 55 inch lg 3d smart tv..has 3d cinema on the box...just saying this so if you see it in the store you know what I am talking about.....but yes, play on a monitor it will be soo much easier than my tv....

also, lcd and plasma do not lag as much so it is nicer to play on too.
#22duericPosted 2/21/2013 8:00:48 PM
kushahilic posted...
and I am a perfect example of the equipment theory...1.9kd cod4 .2.6 kd in blops 1.....to 1.3 in both of these newer games.....I know the games have changed, but when I play on a small tv it is waaaaay easier.....there is way too much to look at on a big screen..and I live in a small apartment so im about 5 feet away from this tv....awesome for movies when Iay on the couch but I sit forward to play and be attentive.

Wouldn't you agree that it's more of a preference though than an actual scientific difference?

I can't be the only one here who plays on a bug screen and doesn't suck. I'm certainly not the only one who plays on a big screen among my real life crew.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#23kushahilicPosted 2/21/2013 8:04:26 PM
I really don't know. I haven't heard many people say that a bigger tv doesn't hinder them.

It is a preference but its one that many seem to use. Look at pros....they play on small monitors...its just different to play on a small tight screen that refreshes so fast.

either way, Idc too much about my stats. I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in ha.
#24duericPosted 2/21/2013 8:08:33 PM
kushahilic posted...
I really don't know. I haven't heard many people say that a bigger tv doesn't hinder them.

It is a preference but its one that many seem to use. Look at pros....they play on small monitors...its just different to play on a small tight screen that refreshes so fast.

either way, Idc too much about my stats. I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in ha.

Well, to be fair, pros play on smaller sets because they make way more sense logistically. So by now, they're used to it. I'm quite certain that if given a month or two, a pro could get just as used to a big screen as a small.

I also think most people don't have a choice but to use a smaller screen. So it just snowballed into "smaller is better" over time on the internet. Which, I mean, c'mon. Men have been using that one for years.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#25kushahilicPosted 2/21/2013 8:12:05 PM
dueric posted...
kushahilic posted...

Well, to be fair, pros play on smaller sets because they make way more sense logistically. So by now, they're used to it. I'm quite certain that if given a month or two, a pro could get just as used to a big screen as a small.

I also think most people don't have a choice but to use a smaller screen. So it just snowballed into "smaller is better" over time on the internet. Which, I mean, c'mon. Men have been using that one for years.

yea but everything you just posted is a "personal opinion" or preference as you say. Watch set up videos of people on youtube ( who are actually good) and they usually use monitors.

Like I said, if you can find it, there was a topic on here about tv screen size and your kd. A los of people agreed that a smaller tv makes more sense to use.

Anyways, I am gunna go do some homework. good chat man! have a good one.
#26duericPosted 2/21/2013 8:15:36 PM
kushahilic posted...

yea but everything you just posted is a "personal opinion" or preference as you say. Watch set up videos of people on youtube ( who are actually good) and they usually use monitors.

Like I said, if you can find it, there was a topic on here about tv screen size and your kd. A los of people agreed that a smaller tv makes more sense to use.

Anyways, I am gunna go do some homework. good chat man! have a good one.

Well, yeah. That's what I'm saying. It's preference. Youtube guys tend to use monitors because it's easier to cap the game play.

But yeah. Kind of a pointless argument since neither of us is going to convince the other based on our own personal experiences.

Peace out, bro.
---
#27lunaticcorePosted 2/22/2013 5:10:43 AM
I felt like this when playing MW3, but not so much on this one.
#28Lost_AttitudePosted 2/22/2013 5:12:42 AM
ive been playing since Call of Duty 3

I have a K/D of 1.4 and it seems to avg that on every CoD, i would class myself as an avg player, nothing special
---
And When He Gets To Heaven To Saint Peter He Will Tell "Another Soldier Reporting Sir, I've Served My Time In Hell"
#29SpinalsniperPosted 2/22/2013 5:21:42 AM
dueric posted...
Dude, I've gotten waaaaaaaaaay better over the years and have amassed fairly respectable stats. Yet, I still consider myself average at best.

There are thousands of people out there who, if all things were equal, would steamroll me every single time without even having to try all that hard.

This is called being humble kids...take note.
---
I don't feed trolls and I don't read spam!
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#30GandalfTehGrayPosted 2/22/2013 5:27:08 AM
My higher stats came on bigger Tv's. But that was also coincided with far superior internet that probably has a bigger impact.

I can play on any tv , but it screws with my precision for hr or so usually.
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." R.I.P Beleniel91