Quickscopers

#51weezygdPosted 2/22/2013 10:02:39 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#52DraconilianPosted 2/22/2013 10:09:55 AM
fatclemenza posted...
Draconilian is dumping on kids ITT

I've yet to see any "quickscoping is easy and cheap" people try it for a match or three, get a good score, and put it in their file share.

Lol, got off gamefaqs and saw this thread is still kicking.
The skill it takes to work a sniper up close is roughly equivalent to using an SMG at long range. It's all about seeing the other first unless you get really lucky and matrix dodge bullets.

Shotguns are kind of special I think. In that they are literally entirely useless outside of their intended range. But they are still by far the easiest to use at that range. So sort of balances out.

Also, the aim assist on all weapons is the same I believe, the only reason it seems different is because of the zoom scope on snipers.. try out an LMG with variable zoom and its sort of like a sniper.
---
Petition to bring all the Black Ops 2 DLC to Wii U!
Signatures : 1
#533edgy5youPosted 2/22/2013 10:10:41 AM
weezygd posted...
3edgy5you posted...
weezygd posted...
3edgy5you posted...
weezygd posted...
Whatever. I stand by my opinion. Read my posts I admitted it was very difficult to do,but I still thought it was a bit cheap. Not OP just an exploit. You and your e-thugs can insult me and make references to meaningless numbers all you want, you neither scare me or change my opinion.

Aiming is an exploit? I see. If this game is anything like other CoD games I have played, you should try taking aim assist off! I think it's helping your automatic guns far more than you realize lol.

Not really. It helps snipers more

So you've never turned off auto-aim in a CoD game. Gotcha. After all your crying in this thread I think I'm going to go try out the snipers.

It's idiots like you and fat boy Clemens that make this the worst board. Instead of offering some insight or even an opinion,all you do is accuse people who have a different opinion that you as somebody crying. I'm sure you got beat up a lot in high school. Say something relevant or get the **** out of this topic

It's funny because people have told you why you're being a jackass and your response is to say stupid **** projections about how much your life sucks onto others and then say that they're the ones bringing up irrelevant things. You've got to be no more than seventeen kid.

Sniping is what it is. CoD games hve been around for a long time now. I can already see that QSing in this game is nowhere near as easy or widespread as the modern warfare series. You're the definition of a crybaby internet tough guy.
#54Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 2/22/2013 10:12:41 AM
weezygd posted...
Fair is fair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClVGVsXyY-c
---
"Politics and Religion are obsolete. The time has come for Science and Spirituality." - Jawaharlal Nehru
#55bbert901Posted 2/22/2013 10:24:31 AM
Yeah its a ton to do with aim assist and can be easy to get a lot of kills but a good sniper knows how to stay alive and get a lot of kills.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OFUbs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Gzd6P.jpg http://oi48.tinypic.com/256xlj4.jpg
#56DraconilianPosted 2/22/2013 10:42:18 AM
bbert901 posted...
Yeah its a ton to do with aim assist and can be easy to get a lot of kills but a good sniper knows how to stay alive and get a lot of kills.

A good sniper does whatever is necessary for the map, gametype, and conditions. More sniping on Turbine and more QSing on Hijacked.
Either are valid, both take skill, both have their risks, neither are OP, and QSing is deliberately allowed. The Ballista was explicitly designed as a QSing weapon.
---
#57RiverofDenialPosted 2/22/2013 11:00:42 AM
Whenever I die to a quickscoper, it's pretty annoying, but you have to take into account that that was probably a very rare occurrence for them.
How often does someone try to QS you and fail, only to get turned on or get killed otherwise?
I used to think it was easy and cheap, but after trying it out a bit for myself, I can say it's far from it.
Personally, I very rarely see a quickscoper go positive or even neutral.
It's too difficult to do consistently.
---
XBL Gamertag: River of Denial.
#58CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/22/2013 11:23:48 AM
I see the same people defending QS every time. Makes me laugh.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#59Majora1988Posted 2/22/2013 11:26:28 AM
Everytime I see someone complain about how op quickscoping is, I wish I could see a video of them attempting to "abuse" the "easieness" of QSing.

Seriously, doing it well enough to actually make it worth doing is actually pretty difficult.
---
Certainly, he had too many weaknesses to use my power.
[PDBA Forever]
#60DraconilianPosted 2/22/2013 11:35:54 AM
RiverofDenial posted...
Whenever I die to a quickscoper, it's pretty annoying, but you have to take into account that that was probably a very rare occurrence for them.
How often does someone try to QS you and fail, only to get turned on or get killed otherwise?
I used to think it was easy and cheap, but after trying it out a bit for myself, I can say it's far from it.
Personally, I very rarely see a quickscoper go positive or even neutral.
It's too difficult to do consistently.

You clearly never play with me. Then again, different systems.
Whenever I QS, I tend towards 1.5ish. Not as good as I am with other weapons. But not bad strictly speaking.
---