The Mtar with RDS & grip is hands down the best assault rifle in the game.

#11dengeistPosted 2/22/2013 9:24:01 AM
It's a good gun but the irons are good enough where I don't use a sight. I would use a stock instead of a sight. It's a good all around gun.
#12Ha_D00DPosted 2/22/2013 9:24:14 AM
It objectively does nothing better than any other assault rifle. Easily outclassed by the FAL/SWAT/M8/AN94.
---
We'll settle this with violence. Come on, give it all you got. We'll settle this with bullets. Go ahead, take your best shot.
#13BaseballtitanPosted 2/22/2013 9:24:16 AM
I_End_Zombies posted...
Baseballtitan posted...
What do the two most useless attachments in this game do to make this gun better than the AN94?

AN94 is way overrated, it's ROF is far too slow.

That's why it's the only assault rifle, besides the M8, used by professional players.. Right?
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#14Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/22/2013 9:27:57 AM
I use it with laser and +mags. Sometimes I add stock on it as well. I'm trying to re-adjust my sensitivity so I took stock off for a bit.
#15darkshadowmasterPosted 2/22/2013 9:35:09 AM
I_End_Zombies posted...
Baseballtitan posted...
What do the two most useless attachments in this game do to make this gun better than the AN94?

If you are firing the AN94 at full auto then you are doing it wrong.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#16WOT BSPosted 2/22/2013 9:38:49 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...
Wrong.

The M1216 w/ MMS and silencer is better.

so OP
---
GT: Extract Hz
#17dammitdan57Posted 2/22/2013 9:40:01 AM
Reflex and silencer is all you need. Or reflex and fast mag. Grip is not needed on that gun at all. I do love it though. Never tried it until now and I'm loving it. I'm 8th prestige right now.

Tried it when the game first came out but that was when the lag was really bad so I'm not going to count that.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#18Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/22/2013 9:40:53 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
I_End_Zombies posted...
Baseballtitan posted...

If you are firing the AN94 at full auto then you are doing it wrong.

I was wondering how fistdacuffs was firing it so fast. Must have had select fire on. I completely forgot about that. I'll have to try it out with select fire again when I get online tonight.
#19darkshadowmasterPosted 2/22/2013 9:42:45 AM
^
Don't even need SF. Just tap the trigger. That way just in case someone does happen to get a little too close you can still full auto them.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#20FunKeeJPosted 2/22/2013 9:43:35 AM
Baseballtitan posted...
I_End_Zombies posted...
Baseballtitan posted...

That's why it's the only assault rifle, besides the M8, used by professional players.. Right?

This.
But you missed out the FAL.
Out of 10 AR/anchor players, 4 would be using the FAL, 4 would be using the M8, and 2 would be using the An-94. AN-94 is not as common among the competitive scene any longer. Since people love the OpTic so much for some reason and love Scumpity Scumpy Scumpy and BigT aka abercrombie-wearing guy, both said they don't really like the AN-94 all that much anymore. FeaR hates the AN-94 in medium range to long range situations.
---
PSN: FunKeeJ