Uhm. Is there a problem with being host?

#13edgy5youPosted 2/22/2013 12:42:19 PM
I noticed today that a few "laggy" games I left gave me the host migration screen. Is that BS from MW3 in this game too?
#2KILLSTREAKPosted 2/22/2013 2:02:03 PM
Yep, but its a slightly different flavour. I DO blame MW3 and IW/Sledgehammer for its addition, but 3arch should have known better. My connection is 74MB down, 17MB up, great ping etc, always full bar, host frequently - and I see so much BS its crazy. My games are always playable, its never so bad I need to quit - but there are lots of daft kills and deaths that should not have happened.
#3CalvinCandiePosted 2/22/2013 2:22:39 PM
I DO blame MW3 and IW/Sledgehammer for its addition

It's been there since the first Lag Ops.

It only affects people with poor routers.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif
#4Mumble_Posted 2/22/2013 2:25:14 PM
Nope. I do better whenever I'm host or someone I live near is host.
---
HELLO!!!
#5JonnywestsidePosted 2/22/2013 2:31:10 PM
When I'm getting a lot of BS and leave game I get Host Migration most of the time. It could be my imagination but I really do feel like I am a second behind everyone else when I'm host. I've had games where I'm beasting then I pull host after a migration and start doing really bad.
#6ChantzanatorPosted 2/22/2013 3:04:13 PM
I'm on the "I do terrible when I'm host" bandwagon myself. Almost all of my rage quits cause a migration.
---
"Now here's a guy that knows if he wants to win Team Deathmatch, he's got to kill the enemy more than the enemy kills him! /johnmadden"
#7CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/22/2013 3:09:34 PM
Yep, but its a slightly different flavour. I DO blame MW3 and IW/Sledgehammer for its addition, but 3arch should have known better. My connection is 74MB down, 17MB up, great ping etc, always full bar, host frequently - and I see so much BS its crazy. My games are always playable, its never so bad I need to quit - but there are lots of daft kills and deaths that should not have happened.

I would kill you for that connection. I would gut you and hang you by your entrails to have that connection. How much do you pay a month for it?
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#8RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/22/2013 3:13:18 PM
CaffeineSnorter posted...

I would kill you for that connection. I would gut you and hang you by your entrails to have that connection. How much do you pay a month for it?

In this game good connection dont mean ****.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#9CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/22/2013 3:14:57 PM

I would walk away from CoD forever for that connection. This game has nothing to do with me wanting a better connection. Me paying 80+ dollars a month and only getting 1.76mb/s down is what kills me.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#10TimmotheussPosted 2/22/2013 8:02:47 PM

I would walk away from CoD forever for that connection. This game has nothing to do with me wanting a better connection. Me paying 80+ dollars a month and only getting 1.76mb/s down is what kills me.

For that price I could get fiber op, you poor thing.
---
GT: Pipnotiq