Uhm. Is there a problem with being host?

#11supercoolisaacPosted 2/22/2013 8:15:56 PM
Host is king. If you complain about being host then you're probably just bad and looking for excuses.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#12CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/23/2013 2:01:30 AM
CaffeineSnorter posted...
CaffeineSnorter posted...
Yep, but its a slightly different flavour. I DO blame MW3 and IW/Sledgehammer for its addition, but 3arch should have known better. My connection is 74MB down, 17MB up, great ping etc, always full bar, host frequently - and I see so much BS its crazy. My games are always playable, its never so bad I need to quit - but there are lots of daft kills and deaths that should not have happened.

I would kill you for that connection. I would gut you and hang you by your entrails to have that connection. How much do you pay a month for it?

In this game good connection dont mean ****.

I would walk away from CoD forever for that connection. This game has nothing to do with me wanting a better connection. Me paying 80+ dollars a month and only getting 1.76mb/s down is what kills me.

For that price I could get fiber op, you poor thing.

I have no other option. Actually I could pay $40 for dial-up but that is a place I really don't want to be. I am thinking of moving and selling all my property just so I can have a faster connection.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#13CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/23/2013 2:03:29 AM
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2528486447.png

It apparently is slower than I thought which is just god awful.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#143edgy5you(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 2:30:21 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
Host is king. If you complain about being host then you're probably just bad and looking for excuses.

You're this forums "that guy", huh? Odd that the matches where I miss people dead center I was hosting, and that past CoDs had a documented issue with this.
#15LandonioPosted 2/23/2013 2:36:23 AM
When I'm host I experience the same classic "dude turns corner and kills me before I even see him" BS, as well as getting killed through walls, etc. Honestly it seems that running a 3-bar is an advantage a lot of the time.

Never had this happen on BlOps 1, in which my host was buttery smooth for everybody.

Proof of lag comp.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold, SF3: 3rd Strike Online, PB Winterbottom
#16thazipperPosted 2/23/2013 2:41:29 AM
CalvinCandie posted...
I DO blame MW3 and IW/Sledgehammer for its addition

It's been there since the first Lag Ops.

It only affects people with poor routers.

I appreciate your consideration for grammar and your correct use of affect over effect.
---
Weapon achievements are now obtained after exactly 274 kills.
#17chessmyantidrugPosted 2/23/2013 3:32:13 AM
Being host is the single greatest advantage in any Call of Duty title.
#18MCGTPPosted 2/23/2013 4:04:14 AM
If you do well as host, it's because you're lagging the rest of the lobby and you have no business being host in the first place. If you think otherwise, you are bad and looking for excuses.
#19genesis42Posted 2/23/2013 4:16:39 AM
supercoolisaac posted...

---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#20sece1212Posted 2/23/2013 4:21:17 AM
supercoolisaac posted...

^ He's right.
---
PSN-sece1212
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/bb2pkge