EMP Grenades act like Stopping Power to MP7?

#21Mumble_Posted 2/22/2013 5:04:46 PM
EMP grandes are my most kills equipment.
---
HELLO!!!
#22GOBBluth1Posted 2/22/2013 5:14:19 PM
fatclemenza posted...
1.4x damage =/= 1 damage

1 less bullet to kill = 1 less bullet to kill

are people really this ****ing dense?

I am dense because I'm not on GameFAQs all day. That must be where the intelligence and self awareness comes from. You know what they say about this site: The more often you post, the more you're likely to not be sitting around doing nothing.
---
I smoke on the mic like smokin' Joe Frazier
GT: WuTang For Kids
#23slaveanselmoPosted 2/22/2013 5:15:38 PM
In HC you don't even need the MP7 to kill someone with an EMP Grenade.
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
#24Cow King(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 6:19:28 PM
Well then.. I guess after tossing a tactical, I have effectively 5 seconds (til the enemy heals) to storm into a room and make the kill. I guess itll also work with shock charges (to warn of a flank being breached) while holding a position down (camping).
---
The greatest victory isn't by points or kill/death ratios. It's causing your opponent to rage-quit.
#25shadowsofdawnPosted 2/22/2013 6:26:10 PM
I've gotten a few dozen kills with EMP grenades, of course I've tossed 20,000+ lol
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#26AlexanaxelaPosted 2/22/2013 7:10:05 PM
dammit guys, if you guys keep saying "emp grenade" treyarch will have to nerf them :(
---
Congrats!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/ovhargro/1235371672357.jpg
#27fatclemenzaPosted 2/22/2013 7:34:31 PM
I am dense because I'm not on GameFAQs all day. That must be where the intelligence and self awareness comes from. You know what they say about this site: The more often you post, the more you're likely to not be sitting around doing nothing.

That excuse doesn't work when the explanation is on the page above you
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#28GOBBluth1Posted 2/23/2013 4:59:37 AM
fatclemenza posted...

That excuse doesn't work when the explanation is on the page above you

Like I said, the self awareness of people who are on this site all day is amazing.
---
I smoke on the mic like smokin' Joe Frazier
GT: WuTang For Kids
#29Telvanni_guardPosted 2/23/2013 5:53:23 AM
"That excuse doesn't work when the explanation is on the page above you"

Actually, that excuse doesn't work because he quoted the explanation in his argument.

The topic's a bit confusing with how it's worded but it makes sense when you think of it as just one less bullet.

While we're on the subject, I'm curious if Tactical Mask stops the one damage or not.
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery