Every game of CTF in history.

#11CammyApplePosted 2/22/2013 9:16:28 PM
CalvinCandie posted...
Brings back nightmares of getting marathon pro in blops1

It was pretty damn easy for me. Hip firing my MP5 on the way to the flag and back. Would get pro in like 4 matches. But that's because the maps had great alternate routes.

Which maps? Every map in BO1 followed the same three path set up.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#12HitokiriFelixPosted 2/22/2013 9:20:12 PM
CalvinCandie posted...
Brings back nightmares of getting marathon pro in blops1

It was pretty damn easy for me. Hip firing my MP5 on the way to the flag and back. Would get pro in like 4 matches. But that's because the maps had great alternate routes.

Yeah, bo1 maps were great as far as branching routes go.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#13CalvinCandiePosted 2/22/2013 9:22:29 PM

Yes, but there was always one path that gave great cover (no long sights) and had little resistance. Even on a map like Nuketown, I can get 4 or 5 caps a game entering the buildings from the top instead, then running back right through the trailer and using the bus as cover.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif
#14HitokiriFelixPosted 2/22/2013 9:40:03 PM
CammyApple posted...

2-4 main paths, and oftentimes the main paths would split into smaller ones. Anyway, every football field is 360ft. by 159.9ft., but you don't see anyone changing those. If it's not broken, don't fix it. I much prefer the BO1 maps to a lot of the refuse we have now.
---
#15Llamaman2Posted 2/22/2013 10:08:21 PM
^*cough*There are currently talks about changing the width of the field*cough*
---
Wake Forest Fan ~ Carolina Student
#16CammyApplePosted 2/22/2013 10:19:01 PM
HitokiriFelix posted...
CammyApple posted...

2-4 main paths, and oftentimes the main paths would split into smaller ones. Anyway, every football field is 360ft. by 159.9ft., but you don't see anyone changing those. If it's not broken, don't fix it. I much prefer the BO1 maps to a lot of the refuse we have now.

I prefer the BO1 maps as well. I was merely asking where all those alternate routes he took were.

As for football fields ( are we talking american football or footy?) the NFL has been kicking around the idea of widening the field in order to speed up the game.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#17HitokiriFelixPosted 2/22/2013 10:24:00 PM
CammyApple posted...
I prefer the BO1 maps as well. I was merely asking where all those alternate routes he took were.

As for football fields ( are we talking american football or footy?) the NFL has been kicking around the idea of widening the field in order to speed up the game.

Ah yes, great point. I can't explain it well, but I seem to recall that flanking unaware enemies was very easy with marathon unless they were ninja-soundwhoring, which was much less common back then outside of SnD.

Yeah, American footsies. I guess that in Canada they have wider football fields and less collisions happen that way.
---
#18BipBapBamPosted 2/22/2013 10:26:15 PM
i still get flashbacks from 15 flag caps for marathon pro in bo1

):
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez