How often do you use shotguns or the Executioner?

#21VrrestoPosted 2/23/2013 12:51:27 PM
lolcharizard posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...
Never, crutch weapons (besides executioner).

Wait,why? The M1216 and the S12 are heavily outclassed by every SMG and I don't think any mentally stable person can call the KSG a crutch under bad connection.

Because people get mad when killed by anything that isn't a dominant weapon (assault rifles and smgs). Any kills you get with a pistol/shotgun/sniper rifle are just "cheap".
#22Crono exePosted 2/23/2013 1:02:08 PM
m1216 hands down the most fun shotgun out of them all. Its like spraying people in MW2 with the AA12 and M/L all over again.
---
Con ganas de engrasar la macana. Quien no?
#23Danger_ClosePosted 2/23/2013 1:07:39 PM
almost never
i have a shotgun class, but rarely use it
---
A Lodestar's a Lodestar, but the Care Package could be anything! It could even be a Lodestar! You know how much we've wanted one of those!
#24TyrantKnightPosted 2/23/2013 1:18:32 PM
I have diamond shotties. My favorite to use is the S12. I can use them effectively on most maps, sans the DLC maps and Turbine.
---
PSN: Exaccus
GT: EXPLODING VAN
#25Mr_CumberdalePosted 2/23/2013 1:21:11 PM
Vrresto posted...
lolcharizard posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...
Never, crutch weapons (besides executioner).

Wait,why? The M1216 and the S12 are heavily outclassed by every SMG and I don't think any mentally stable person can call the KSG a crutch under bad connection.

Because people get mad when killed by anything that isn't a dominant weapon (assault rifles and smgs). Any kills you get with a pistol/shotgun/sniper rifle are just "cheap".

Not cheap, just annoying. I don't enjoy matches where everyone is sniping or using shotguns. Okay maybe once a in a while but it's usually annoying.