I love Double XP Weekend.

#11DIVINExFABLEPosted 2/23/2013 7:22:00 AM
It's what I look forward too while I'm at work everyday.
---
XBL GT: Karmosity
Believe it or not, He's the good guy.
#12IronMonkey008Posted 2/23/2013 8:51:01 AM(edited)
I don't like it, at least not this time. Because this time is also free play weekend on steam, so it's a lot of new people with bad connections and people feeding the enemy (or my team) lots of kills. Every game I mid joined yesterday there was some high end kill streak up, the only bright side is I knocked of a decent chunk of my FHJ player controlled challenge.

---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
#13BaseballtitanPosted 2/23/2013 4:34:35 PM
Sacred_Asylum posted...
I would be really okay with playing some MW2 over this pos

can i come plz
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#14Abefikus07Posted 2/23/2013 4:51:46 PM
Get up to 20k exp a game in league play.
---
"The only thing a goverment's good for is getting in a man's way."
GT: BigDamnHero86
#15darkshadowmasterPosted 2/23/2013 5:33:21 PM
Abefikus07 posted...
Get up to 20k exp a game in league play.

If you are looking for xp go nuketown. I have friends getting 35k or more in there.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#16dario1101Posted 2/23/2013 6:44:36 PM
SparkItUp posted...
Lerthy...how much convincing would it take for you to pop in BF3 sometime?

I love BF3! Mind if we play sometime?
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-174! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#17BuddyHudsyPosted 2/23/2013 6:55:50 PM
prestiged yesterday and am at level 48...probably will prestige tomorrow again :D
---
Indianapolis Colts - Toronto Blue Jays - Toronto Raptors - Ottawa Senators
And2fosho
#18TheRealJayveezyPosted 2/23/2013 7:01:55 PM
I've just been loving spending 10 minutes to find a game in a game mode that supposedly half a million people are playing. I was trying really hard to not hate this game because there is so much stuff I think was a great idea, but I think I'm just gonna finish out these last 2 prestiges and put the game down. I just don't get how they possibly messed up a pretty much copy/paste game so bad. I just want Destiny to come out already, and if that sucks I'm gonna give up on the FPS genre and stick with giant robots.
---
Leader of the 1 Horned Pink Bunni clan. You can be a pink Bunni too, all you have to do is ask.
#19outcast1398Posted 2/23/2013 7:20:13 PM
^ wow that sucks. Can't say I've ever had a problem finding a game in matchmaking unless it was a playlist with a 1000 or less (late night merc).
#20TheRealJayveezyPosted 2/23/2013 7:28:34 PM
outcast1398 posted...
^ wow that sucks. Can't say I've ever had a problem finding a game in matchmaking unless it was a playlist with a 1000 or less (late night merc).

I have had less of a problem getting into TDM, FFA and nuke town matches, but I wanna play SnD dammit and anytime I leave a lobby and try to find another I have to go through the same crap. I'll keep getting stuck in lobbies by myself or with 1 other person that never finds other people. And once I do get into a lobby it's against full parties and it feels like I'm half a second behind everyone. I have some pretty decent Internet too, which makes me even angrier, and this all happened as soon as double xp started. Thankfully there is a UK hardstyle party in Philly tonight so I don't care that much. Tomorrow may be a different story.
---
Leader of the 1 Horned Pink Bunni clan. You can be a pink Bunni too, all you have to do is ask.