To the people confused about the Trophy System glitch.

#1Oblivion_SlayerPosted 2/23/2013 2:46:58 AM
It is caused by lag, but can be reproduced quite easily with a friend on the other team (or in Free-For-All).

There are various videos on Se7ensins detailing how to do the glitch (I cannot be bothered digging up the links), but once done, the glitch stops any and all of your opponents non-bullet projectiles (including tacticals, grenades, hunter-killers, swarms, and lodestar rockets), and it stops them on a MAP-WIDE radius, and the glitch cannot be stopped or avoided once activated, unless a new round begins or the match ends. Whoever the Trophy System belonged to will receive +25 points EVERY TIME an enemy tries to use something blockable by the Trophy System, the greatest example is if the enemy gets a Lodestar, as they can spam the rockets around 10 times/second, almost instantly netting you all of your scorestreaks multiple times over.
---
The Toeh is my lord and savior!
I have seen the light, heard the truth, and tasted the scrumptiousness that is The Toeh!
#2LerthyrPosted 2/23/2013 3:00:16 AM
what
---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#3Oblivion_Slayer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 3:02:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=O7QkuqG-Oj8

One of many ways to enter the glitch.
---
I have seen the light, heard the truth, and tasted the scrumptiousness that is The Toeh!
#4Silver17Posted 2/23/2013 3:09:12 AM
Yeah that just screams account reset... <_<
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#5LerthyrPosted 2/23/2013 3:15:52 AM
LOL. That's really ****ing stupid.
---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#6AirRawr_Posted 2/23/2013 3:16:20 AM
lol
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#7lunaticcorePosted 2/23/2013 5:22:32 AM
Yea had this happen on accident during a random match at the start of the month. That boosting screams of needing a patch and some resets ASAP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3AQocM5XNk
#8Net SharkPosted 2/23/2013 5:31:53 AM
Wow combine this with double XP this weekend and OMG!!
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
#9Oblivion_Slayer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 8:27:05 AM
It actually happens quite often, as there are many ways to enter the glitched state, most of which are unknown. It happened to me on Nuketown early this morning, didn't net me many points, but it was quite interesting to see JUST HOW MUCH people throw nades.
---
#10Net SharkPosted 2/23/2013 1:47:32 PM
Saw several matches already today with people trying this. Just caught two players on Raid trying it back behind the garage where the cars are. I killed the one several times until they both quit. Just run engineer and watch for ones being placed in odd places.
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)