Play full dom game. Go 1-11 with 0 caps and defends.

#1CrusaderStrikePosted 2/23/2013 4:16:30 PM
I ****ing hate the people on this game. I swear to god.
---
Cleanse, Purge, KILL!
#2WestSdeNleVrusPosted 2/23/2013 4:18:43 PM
Do you also hate them when they're on the other team?
#3CrusaderStrike(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 4:19:30 PM
WestSdeNleVrus posted...
Do you also hate them when they're on the other team?

Yes I do. Might as well play ****ing training with bots.
---
Cleanse, Purge, KILL!
#4DarkHieiPosted 2/23/2013 4:21:42 PM
Over 70% of my games are objective based games. I completely agree with you I can't stand a lot of the people in this game. I don't care about trash talkers, I just hate the useless garbage that I ALWAYS seem to be paired with. They won't do anything with common sense and they won't defend or attack they just sit in a corner because they're inexperienced noobs who have no idea how to play objectives. It's like they refused to play CTF in grade school.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#5Geo_ChargerPosted 2/23/2013 4:23:05 PM
The game it self is just bad!
---
US Army - Currently going on 7 Years
Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/GeoChargerGaming
#6ZephyrSSXPosted 2/23/2013 4:24:18 PM
DarkHiei posted...
Over 70% of my games are objective based games. I completely agree with you I can't stand a lot of the people in this game. I don't care about trash talkers, I just hate the useless garbage that I ALWAYS seem to be paired with. They won't do anything with common sense and they won't defend or attack they just sit in a corner because they're inexperienced noobs who have no idea how to play objectives. It's like they refused to play CTF in grade school.

To be fair you've probably won more than a fair share of games because of terrible people like that. It isn't fair to just complain about them when they cause you to lose.
---
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/21283144.jpg
#7DarkHieiPosted 2/23/2013 4:35:23 PM
Quote:DarkHiei posted...

To be fair you've probably won more than a fair share of games because of terrible people like that. It isn't fair to just complain about them when they cause you to lose.

@ZephyrSSX

No I've probably won more because I luckily get 2 or 3 more decent players on my team while the useless ones play cannon fodder. How can I owe it to useless garbage for helping me win? I mean I'll give them a little bit of credit for taking bullets for me. :/
---
#8ZephyrSSXPosted 2/23/2013 4:49:46 PM
DarkHiei posted...

@ZephyrSSX

No I've probably won more because I luckily get 2 or 3 more decent players on my team while the useless ones play cannon fodder. How can I owe it to useless garbage for helping me win? I mean I'll give them a little bit of credit for taking bullets for me. :/

I meant on the opposite team... wow.
---
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/21283144.jpg
#9DarkHieiPosted 2/23/2013 6:35:32 PM

@ZephyrSSX

I meant on the opposite team... wow.

@ZephyrSSX
Ok, but we were strictly speaking about those on my team. And in my experience I rarely see bad players on the other team. You may think that is an exaggerated statement, but it's quite true.
---