So how was your Call of Duty experience today?

#31wehomiesPosted 2/24/2013 5:49:24 PM
dario1101 posted...
GreatKiraLord posted...
Wouldn't know.
I sold this garbage.

GreatKira Lord, why have you sold this game?
Lol, the only reason I have it is really because of my Brother. i usually just play BF3, loads better than this game.

agreed.
after mw3 aka garbage#n, I decided to give it another try
it just so happens this is garbage#n+1
im done with cod unless they get rid of 3arc and the new iw aka amateurs that can't even copy and paste to even make mw2.5
cod is a joke
#32dario1101(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 5:56:02 PM
wehomies posted...
dario1101 posted...
GreatKiraLord posted...
Wouldn't know.
I sold this garbage.

GreatKira Lord, why have you sold this game?
Lol, the only reason I have it is really because of my Brother. i usually just play BF3, loads better than this game.

agreed.
after mw3 aka garbage#n, I decided to give it another try
it just so happens this is garbage#n+1
im done with cod unless they get rid of 3arc and the new iw aka amateurs that can't even copy and paste to even make mw2.5
cod is a joke

My brother and me Split 30$ and 30$ each COD. I usually play it for the Campaign.

GreatKiraLord, Since I got battlefield premium 2 weeks ago (Either that or season pass. And I regret nothing.) I do enjoy some Close Quarters. Heck, even just one gunfight in Battlefield is enough to get you going. In COD all the deaths make you rage.
I remember when I played Operation Metro Conquest 1750 tickets :P Fun times...
Defib! Defib! 20+ Revive Ribbions each game :D
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-174! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#33aNiceLayPosted 2/24/2013 7:35:39 PM
Quick update - indoor skydiving was really fun but it's ridiculously hard to breathe when you have who knows how much air is blasting in your face. If so do it again.
---
GT: The 17th Bronco
Currently Playing: BO2, Borderlands 2, AC3
#34dario1101(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 7:43:09 PM
aNiceLay posted...
Quick update - indoor skydiving was really fun but it's ridiculously hard to breathe when you have who knows how much air is blasting in your face. If so do it again.

I remember when I was little I tried to breath when the AC air was coming at me. It was hard, so it was probably hard there too.
SkyDiving sounds fun! Scary-ish because I don't know how to work a parachute but fun!
I'm not afraid of hieghts. But when you're looking down and seeing the ground below you... Thats something...
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-174! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)