Hijacked is terrible now that everyone is prefiring everywhere

#12200rmsPosted 2/24/2013 12:32:26 PM
I never liked the term tryhard but these people are commiting douchery. Some people may call it smart play but come on. they run scavenger and spray before rounding every edge
#2SpoonForkKnifePosted 2/24/2013 12:34:20 PM
I like boats and there is lot of boats on this map so I like this map for the boats onlys
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#3CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/24/2013 12:35:58 PM
I never liked the term tryhard but these people are commiting douchery. Some people may call it smart play but come on. they run scavenger and spray before rounding every edge

Giant douches do that. Can't wait until they start charging for bullets and those guys have to put mortgages on their houses to pay for their douchebaggery.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#4RandomTrampPosted 2/24/2013 12:39:50 PM
Hijacked is terrible, regardless of whether people prefire or not.
#52200rms(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 12:44:20 PM
CaffeineSnorter posted...

Giant douches do that. Can't wait until they start charging for bullets and those guys have to put mortgages on their houses to pay for their douchebaggery.

And turd sandwiches
#6outcast1398Posted 2/24/2013 12:46:32 PM
Are you the same guy that complains when you dodge my lmg fire, duck behind a corner or wall, and I continue to fire knowing you're going to pop back out right into my stream of ammo? ;P

I love hijacked because it seems like I run into more and more head glitching the B flag area and piling in 2-3 in the window area above. Love getting behind them and taking them out. Haven't actually noticed a lot of pre-firing corners tbh.
#7ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 2/24/2013 12:48:39 PM
i pre myself all the time when using my mark 46 with fmj, extended mag and stock in hijacked and in nuketown.
#8CammyApplePosted 2/24/2013 1:02:39 PM
People have been halo jumping drop shotting pre firing since before anyone could see their KD.

It's so ingrained in some of them they do it no matter what. Like the people that drop shot every time. I have been drop shotted from behind while I was "AFK".

It's how the game is played by "kids these days".
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#93edgy5youPosted 2/24/2013 1:06:50 PM
CammyApple posted...
People have been halo jumping drop shotting pre firing since before anyone could see their KD.

It's so ingrained in some of them they do it no matter what. Like the people that drop shot every time. I have been drop shotted from behind while I was "AFK".

It's how the game is played by "kids these days".

If I run into someone who dropshots for every kill I will just leave. It's not worth the feeling I get when I see them kill someone, stand up, then dropshot someone else, or them continuing to do it even after I start shotgunning them as a counter.

Their stupidity seriously bothers me a lot more than it should.
#102200rms(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 1:23:59 PM
outcast1398 posted...
Are you the same guy that complains when you dodge my lmg fire, duck behind a corner or wall, and I continue to fire knowing you're going to pop back out right into my stream of ammo? ;P

I love hijacked because it seems like I run into more and more head glitching the B flag area and piling in 2-3 in the window area above. Love getting behind them and taking them out. Haven't actually noticed a lot of pre-firing corners tbh.

no man what you do is not cheap because it lmgs are slow these guys are run n gunners prefiring every blind spot all the time