C/D Black Ops 2 isn't as laggy as CoD 4

#31patgd04Posted 2/25/2013 5:41:03 PM
how could you say mw2 wasn't laggy ? the most obvious is the problem with commando . . . hit detection could go full derp at times as well
---
"Hispanics and Republicans go together like beans and very, very white rice ... that is highly suspicious of the beans." -- Stephen Colbert
#32GandalfTehGrayPosted 2/25/2013 6:46:28 PM
patgd04 posted...
how could you say mw2 wasn't laggy ? the most obvious is the problem with commando . . . hit detection could go full derp at times as well

We aren't saying it wasn't laggy sometimes, its not possible with the current way online is set up unless you are playing with 12-18 people from within 10 miles of your house. But it was consistent with what the bars showed you. If I saw 3 bars I knew I'd have to play a little more carefully around corners and head to head gun fights.

The other advantage was having stopping power that dealt with UAV jammer corner campers.
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." Booster Defense Force
#33BS_Infinite(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 11:38:58 AM
Are people still claiming nostalgia glasses on CoD 4?

I'll say it again, no one is nostalgic about a game from this generation it's still possible to play quite easily. \

But it will never feel the same
#34WG4F_is_winPosted 3/1/2013 4:42:51 PM
On a great connection Cod 4 was better; on a bad connection Blops 2 is leagues better.
---
---
Hawkin'
#35TheFeshPincePosted 3/1/2013 4:43:47 PM
D no
#36patgd04Posted 3/1/2013 4:51:15 PM
GandalfTehGray posted...
patgd04 posted...

We aren't saying it wasn't laggy sometimes, its not possible with the current way online is set up unless you are playing with 12-18 people from within 10 miles of your house. But it was consistent with what the bars showed you. If I saw 3 bars I knew I'd have to play a little more carefully around corners and head to head gun fights.

The other advantage was having stopping power that dealt with UAV jammer corner campers.

so unless you had 3 bars the game was fine for the most part lag wise, got it.
---
"Hispanics and Republicans go together like beans and very, very white rice ... that is highly suspicious of the beans." -- Stephen Colbert
#37ronXwhitePosted 3/1/2013 5:35:46 PM
CaffeineSnorter posted...
ronXwhite posted...
C.

CoD 4: The distance I have to lead my shots in front of someone running was dependent on the host. Pretty much a 2 bar connection regardless of if it says i have a 4 bar.

BO2: Corners are nonexistant.

I'll take BO2.

Glad someone here doesn't have complete nostalgia bias.

I play CoD4 and MW2 all the time. Nostalgia has nothing to do with it. So you should learn what is factual and what is just a pathetic attempt at having a completely invalid opinion.

Then you must be host every single game. Whenever I'm not host, and I KNOW it isn't just for me, I have to shoot slightly ahead of the person for my bullets to register. I love CoD4, and it's one of my favorite call of duty games to date, but to say it's better connection wise than BO2 is honestly a joke.
---
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen Clan Boi
Check out my first CoD Episode! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhIpT2kWQFY
#38BS_Infinite(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 11:09:05 AM
TheFeshPince posted...
D no

You gonna elaborate?
#39CmorningWoodPosted 3/7/2013 11:12:47 AM
This is the first COD where if im host, i get diaconnected from Xbox Live. Pop in other CODs and it doesnt happen.
---
GamerTag: CraigBeGrizz
#40fatclemenzaPosted 3/7/2013 11:16:04 AM
You gonna elaborate?

Obviously not since 6 days went by before you bumped this and the rest of your topics
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won