is ghost really even still useful

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. is ghost really even still useful
4 years ago#11
It's my go to first perk in KC and TDM. In FFA I usually go with Hardline since UAVs aren't as competitive since only one person can actually use it.
4 years ago#12
or you can just put on scavenger and emp and everyone on your team can have ghost
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
4 years ago#13
it's good for shotties, smgs, and stock-ARs. otherwise it's pretty silly to try to stay moving. Like it's useless on LMGs.
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
4 years ago#14
How exactly does it work? How many seconds from when you stop moving do you show up? Can you strafe side-to-side/ back and forth and be immune? I'm curious.
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold, SF3: 3rd Strike Online, PB Winterbottom
4 years ago#15
How exactly does it work? How many seconds from when you stop moving do you show up? Can you strafe side-to-side/ back and forth and be immune? I'm curious.

I don't know the exact mechanics, but I do know that moving slightly around a small space will cause ghost to disappear- you have to be actively moving around.
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
4 years ago#16
Useless in FFA,

Good in everything else provided you use a SMG, Shotgun, or Stock AR.
4 years ago#17
You can move side to side knifing and won't show up on radar, but otherwise you will pop up. I don't use it on many classes anymore. Just my shotgun class and the "super try hard kill whore PDW" class
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." Booster Defense Force
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. is ghost really even still useful

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived