is ghost really even still useful

#11Gunther482Posted 2/24/2013 4:51:49 PM
It's my go to first perk in KC and TDM. In FFA I usually go with Hardline since UAVs aren't as competitive since only one person can actually use it.
#12AlexanaxelaPosted 2/24/2013 6:30:35 PM
or you can just put on scavenger and emp and everyone on your team can have ghost
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#13HitokiriFelixPosted 2/24/2013 6:36:50 PM
it's good for shotties, smgs, and stock-ARs. otherwise it's pretty silly to try to stay moving. Like it's useless on LMGs.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#14LandonioPosted 2/24/2013 7:36:25 PM
How exactly does it work? How many seconds from when you stop moving do you show up? Can you strafe side-to-side/ back and forth and be immune? I'm curious.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold, SF3: 3rd Strike Online, PB Winterbottom
#15KirbixPosted 2/24/2013 7:48:58 PM
How exactly does it work? How many seconds from when you stop moving do you show up? Can you strafe side-to-side/ back and forth and be immune? I'm curious.

I don't know the exact mechanics, but I do know that moving slightly around a small space will cause ghost to disappear- you have to be actively moving around.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#16LuIzalotPosted 2/24/2013 8:00:48 PM
Useless in FFA,

Good in everything else provided you use a SMG, Shotgun, or Stock AR.
#17GandalfTehGrayPosted 2/24/2013 8:13:20 PM
You can move side to side knifing and won't show up on radar, but otherwise you will pop up. I don't use it on many classes anymore. Just my shotgun class and the "super try hard kill whore PDW" class
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." Booster Defense Force