To show you how bad the game is programmed at the core. Take a look at this.

#1SevenDayCandlePosted 2/24/2013 7:52:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPV9SplshOA&playnext=1&list=PLPDSVxPtmqtuqGfztoM5mEBt6INKxLZC9&feature=results_video

Showing you the horrible perspectives of the player models and how incredibly poor the CORE of the game is coded. This isn't taking lag or any of that other nonsense into consideration. How could we expect them to code anything correctly when they f*** up something so crucial and monumental as this? It's at the core of EVERYTHING that happens in Multiplayer, and it's so horribly broken.
#2JSpillaPosted 2/24/2013 7:55:01 PM
true.

~ 2 chainz
#3Skello1OPosted 2/24/2013 7:55:27 PM
There were accurate videos of this months ago...
---
FELICITATIONS MALFACTORS, I AM ENDEVERING TO MISAPROPRIATE THE FORMULARY FOR THE PREPERATION OF AFFORDABLE CUMESETABLES..... WHO WILL JOIN ME?!
#4tadmfpolePosted 2/24/2013 8:07:30 PM
The only people unaware of this are either blind or incredibly ignorant.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#5SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 8:10:04 PM
tadmfpole posted...
The only people unaware of this are either blind or incredibly ignorant.

I wasn't aware of just how bad it was. I knew it was bad, watching that though just makes you wonder if they knew what they were doing at all.
#6duericPosted 2/24/2013 8:19:31 PM
Is the host on the top or bottom in split screen?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#7aNiceLayPosted 2/24/2013 8:22:03 PM
dueric posted...

---
GT: The 17th Bronco
Currently Playing: BO2, Borderlands 2, AC3
#8duericPosted 2/24/2013 8:27:12 PM(edited)
aNiceLay posted...
dueric posted...

So Jive was on top, as host.

So yeah, the kill cam didn't lie to him because he was the host. And what actually happened in the game actually happened on his kill cam as how the host would have seen it.

He was host. He saw it that way in game. The killcam showed him the way he saw it, which is what actually happened in the game. He just happened to be host so his killcam didn't lie. Killcam lies to everyone but the host.

Worst video ever.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#9aNiceLayPosted 2/24/2013 8:27:08 PM
If you watch his deathcam's (when Jive died) it shows what happened on superman's screen perfectly in sync while the looking was off on his screen at the time of death though.
---
GT: The 17th Bronco
Currently Playing: BO2, Borderlands 2, AC3
#10duericPosted 2/24/2013 8:32:56 PM
aNiceLay posted...
If you watch his deathcam's (when Jive died) it shows what happened on superman's screen perfectly in sync while the looking was off on his screen at the time of death though.

His whole point is the killcam doesn't lie.

The reason it's not lying to him is because he's the host.
---