This is the controller we (xboxers) will be using for future COD games??

#11HeartlessCharmsPosted 2/24/2013 11:00:49 PM
Soul_On_Display posted...
I hate the movement tension and the concave tip from the Xbox controller.

Oh, you mean the best part of it?
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#12MG42_CHEFPosted 2/24/2013 11:50:12 PM
PS3 has better everything except for size, triggers (I prefer shooting with the R1 though), and face buttons (360's pop out more which gives better feedback for me). Convex sticks and tension are better. D pad (duh). R3, L3 are better (click easier) PS button is nice and small and does not get accidentally pressed. Comes with rechargeable battery and cable standard, no bulky mess that protrudes and will loosen and DC because you accidentally place your fingers on the case. A LOT of those are preference of course. I like the 360's design and grip more than the PS3 and having my hands spread out more is very nice. The triggers on 360 are just amazing coming back to them, arcing up so much better than arcing down. Bumpers aren't that hot though.

More on topic lol, so long as the 360 gets a better Dpad and rechargeable battery standard, I can be more than content.

Also, my biggest question is what will the Hard drive space be on PS4 and 720? I seriously hope it's like a terabyte with how much more advanced the graphics will be.
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94
#13fakesoundofprogressPosted 2/25/2013 2:01:02 AM
I got my sabertooth last week, since then Ive struggled to get used to it! Been playing with a normal controller for so long, I havent found a sensitivity I can deal with yet, ranged from 3-8!

I also forgot which button Id mapped "A" to and managed to walk straight off the edge of Die Rise instead of jumping to the other building : (

Let me know if you notice any controller lag, since Ive switched my games have been hit and miss, literally! Ill aim at someone, fire and I die first most of the time. Its always been pretty bad for me and maybe its internet related, but seem to have gotten worse since I got my controller, let me know how you get on!
#14Spinalsniper(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 3:05:21 AM
MG42_CHEF posted...
PS3 has better everything except for size, triggers (I prefer shooting with the R1 though), and face buttons (360's pop out more which gives better feedback for me). Convex sticks and tension are better. D pad (duh). R3, L3 are better (click easier) PS button is nice and small and does not get accidentally pressed. Comes with rechargeable battery and cable standard, no bulky mess that protrudes and will loosen and DC because you accidentally place your fingers on the case. A LOT of those are preference of course. I like the 360's design and grip more than the PS3 and having my hands spread out more is very nice. The triggers on 360 are just amazing coming back to them, arcing up so much better than arcing down. Bumpers aren't that hot though.

More on topic lol, so long as the 360 gets a better Dpad and rechargeable battery standard, I can be more than content.

Also, my biggest question is what will the Hard drive space be on PS4 and 720? I seriously hope it's like a terabyte with how much more advanced the graphics will be.

I've played a PS3 a lot. I couldn't stand the controller any of the time. Hated them since the PS1 days.
---
I don't feed trolls and I don't read spam!
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#15BGSwizzlePosted 2/25/2013 7:26:03 AM
Its pretty much been decided a long time ago that xbox makes the better controller. No discussion here.
---
#41 - Brandon Francis Left Handed Two Way Legend 3 in NHL 13
NHL 13 (EASHL, GMC and GM) and FO3 (Exploring the Array)
#16Soul_On_DisplayPosted 2/25/2013 7:46:04 AM
HeartlessCharms posted...
Soul_On_Display posted...
I hate the movement tension and the concave tip from the Xbox controller.

Oh, you mean the best part of it?

No...the part that screws with the micro-adjusting in my aim :(
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~