Hijacked the new nuke town?

#11CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/25/2013 12:06:10 AM
CaffeineSnorter posted...
If nuketown had an underground tunnel sure. I like that bottom deck. No one traverse it but me. Damn idiots.

If I am at the south? End I run down there, camp behind the wall, get first blood and go.

I use MMS to stop the camping down there if I ever run into a team that does so. I have made clans quit by shooting through the objects down there to get them after tossing an emp into the room. Once they are EMP-ed they refuse to move from the spot for fear of dying and the MMS just lets me mop them up.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#12Dyskombobulated(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 12:09:07 AM
If nuketown had an underground tunnel sure. I like that bottom deck. No one traverse it but me. Damn idiots.

If I am at the south? End I run down there, camp behind the wall, get first blood and go.

I use MMS to stop the camping down there if I ever run into a team that does so. I have made clans quit by shooting through the objects down there to get them after tossing an emp into the room. Once they are EMP-ed they refuse to move from the spot for fear of dying and the MMS just lets me mop them up.

Did you forget? There is cold blooded.
#13CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/25/2013 12:20:03 AM

Did you forget? There is cold blooded.

Yes there is but the emp lets me know someone is down there. I do get hitmarkers for it. I get a hitmarker and see no one I might throw my C4 in one of the more obvious camping spots or just wing it and go prefiring.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#14DougEInstructorPosted 2/25/2013 2:39:18 AM
It took you 3 months to realize this?
#15CheBob55Posted 2/25/2013 6:54:53 AM
I can see Hijacked making another appearance in Treyarchs next game, just like Nuketown has. I don't love or hate it, when it pops up I switch to a "fun" class and make the most of it.
#16combatcm1Posted 2/25/2013 7:12:46 AM
Black ops II the next black ops game?
#17GameMaster14GMPosted 2/25/2013 7:23:53 AM
Black ops 2 is the new black ops?