I've never had a Nuke, MOAB, Swarm or Diamond guns.

#1Mr_KillstreakPosted 2/25/2013 3:48:22 PM
I have played a lot of COD and still do and never once have I got any of those things, actually don't think i've gotten any higher than a Dragonfire in this game. Was going for Diamond Snipers but the SVU blows and I don't play Hardcore and the KSG screwed me over because i'm a run n gunner and that thing is not cooperating with me.

The end.
#2Mr_Killstreak(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 3:52:32 PM
Also, in almost 6 days of playtime in this game i've never had probation or have I ever dashboarded, I quit out normally.
#3whitelytningPosted 2/25/2013 3:54:45 PM
Cool.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/29yhzzo.jpg
#4hambone3400Posted 2/25/2013 3:56:21 PM
I feel you on that. In 11 days of MW2 I got 2 nukes, but that's it. I never got a MOAB in MW3, and probably won't ever get diamond guns or the nuclear emblem or master prestige in this one. I'm not a bad player, my K/D in COD has never been less than 1 but never more than 1.5. I just don't get all the people saying it's so easy and how they have 3 K/D's. I'd love to get to that point but sadly it'll never happen. But oh well I celebrate the streaks I do get haha.
---
Next year is always the Cowboys year
#5iBlackice25Posted 2/25/2013 3:59:00 PM
Dear TC,

I know that feel bro.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#6Mr_Killstreak(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 4:00:37 PM
hambone3400 posted...
I feel you on that. In 11 days of MW2 I got 2 nukes, but that's it. I never got a MOAB in MW3, and probably won't ever get diamond guns or the nuclear emblem or master prestige in this one. I'm not a bad player, my K/D in COD has never been less than 1 but never more than 1.5. I just don't get all the people saying it's so easy and how they have 3 K/D's. I'd love to get to that point but sadly it'll never happen. But oh well I celebrate the streaks I do get haha.

This is the only COD I have ever had less than a 1.00 k/d in. Screw it though, i'm Prestige 8 level 30 so i'll just be happy to make it to Master Prestige.
#7Mander1861Posted 2/25/2013 4:16:13 PM
And you call yourself Mr killstreak.
So uav HK and Cuav.
Beat killstreaks dawg.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#8hambone3400Posted 2/25/2013 4:44:12 PM
Mr_Killstreak posted...
hambone3400 posted...

This is the only COD I have ever had less than a 1.00 k/d in. Screw it though, i'm Prestige 8 level 30 so i'll just be happy to make it to Master Prestige.

I was under 1 for awhile, and it was making me so mad. I pulled it up to 1.12, what it is now, but it took me awhile to break even and start having a positive. MW3 is my worst though, only 1.03 haha I just didn't care about anything when playing that game.
---
Next year is always the Cowboys year
#9Dark_Link72Posted 2/25/2013 11:02:34 PM
hambone3400 posted...

Do you have a so-so connection?

Due to moving and switching internet providers, I've had horrible internet, okay internet, and lolwut fast internet. The stat fluctuations I received from such changes have taught me that CoD games become really "easy" once you pull host 9/10 times. And when I say "easy," I mean "fair."

I feel like in CoD4 and Mw2, I was given a fair shake in gunfights more often than in other games. On more equal terms, I stand a better chance of actually defeating players less skilled than I, thus the game seems "easier."

Of the people that say CoD___ is "easy," many tend to be either ignorant of the advantages they retain, pompous, or speaking about the prevalence of noobs.

Saying any CoD is easy doesn't really make sense, given that any CoD can generate an incredibly difficult gaming experience. All it takes to make a great player rage is to get put on a team of bad players versus a team of better players than him. It's not easy, then, now is it?

But anyways, ask anyone that's played three or more CoD's, they'll tell you they do better on ___ than ___. It's often because of the combination of balance and connection.
---
I'm loving the shenanigans.
#10Danger_ClosePosted 2/25/2013 11:11:23 PM
never got a nuke or swarm, but i got my first and only moab with a naked m4a1 in ground war
even better since i was playing with a friend that had been trying for 2 days to get one and i get mine unintentionally
---
A Lodestar's a Lodestar, but the Care Package could be anything! It could even be a Lodestar! You know how much we've wanted one of those!