#11Liquid_Deoxxys(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 12:39:38 AM
just made a fun Auto class

Toughness/fast hands
dexerity

MK48/QD/FMJ
Chicom/Fast mags
---
I am deoxxys
#12sickie09isminePosted 2/26/2013 1:21:42 AM(edited)
Fast Hands
DSR/Ballistics/Zoom
Peacekeeper/rapid fire OR KSG/long barrel
Bouncing Betty
Shock Stick*2

---
Gamertag- Sickie09ismine
The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should therefore be regarded as a criminal offense. - E.W. Dijkstra
#13GandalfTehGrayPosted 2/26/2013 10:45:10 AM
Flak/Hardline
Scav
An94/quickdraw
DSR with Ballistic CPU
Claymore
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." Booster Defense Force
#14shadowsofdawnPosted 2/26/2013 10:47:24 AM
Why would you waste a point on a laser sight when you've got a shotgun secondary?
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#15BaseballtitanPosted 2/26/2013 10:50:54 AM
A good overkill class would be something along the lines of

M8
Stock
Rds

Peacekeeper
Suppressor

Ghost
Toughness
Tactical mask
C4

Now that's a beauty.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#16GandalfTehGrayPosted 2/26/2013 3:18:13 PM
Baseballtitan posted...
A good overkill class would be something along the lines of

M8
Stock
Rds

Peacekeeper
Suppressor

Ghost
Toughness
Tactical mask
C4

Now that's a beauty.

Seems redundant since most say Peacekeeper is a poor smg and better at mid range. But I don't have one to really judge whether that be true.
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." Booster Defense Force
#173edgy5youPosted 2/26/2013 3:26:27 PM
I have to agree laser is pointless an dual vand is only good for looking sort of neat. FMJ or nothing would be better.

But the people saying the gun combination in general is bad either suck at sniping or just haven't actually tried the class. As I said last night, you don't even really need fast hands.
#18GreatKiraLordPosted 2/26/2013 3:27:18 PM
The only overkill class I used frequently was the FAL+870
#19Gengar_OUPosted 2/26/2013 3:35:46 PM
your overkill class is terrible. if you're bad at sniping, then it won't matter and ARs are better for noobs at med to long range. that'll force you to run around with a shotgun and you won't have enough time to switch weapons in a gunfight.
if you're good at sniping, the shotgun has no point at all. If you can reliably Quickscope people, then a sniper is the best weapon at every range.
---
Boosting: that awkward moment when you find two dudes hiding away in secret doing sneaky, frowned-upon things involving insertion.- forgotten0285
#203edgy5youPosted 2/26/2013 3:39:31 PM
Gengar_OU posted...

if you're good at sniping, the shotgun has no point at all. If you can reliably Quickscope people, then a sniper is the best weapon at every range.

You really believe the only way to be good at sniping at all is to do the nigh impossible and become someone who can maintain a 2-3.0 actually QSing?

You don't use snipers in CoD games very much, do you?