Stuff Questions and stuff

#1Mr_SchickadancePosted 2/26/2013 3:28:41 PM
1. I have 7 unlock tokens left. What should I use them on? I'm interested in the M48A1 or whatever it's called (the 4 round burst assault rifle) and the chicom Submachine gun. Are they any good?

2. Any good C4 setups? I've been using fast hand and scavenger with lightweight and ghost. Any tips?
#2Mr_Schickadance(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 4:03:03 PM
And how do those black hats work? Are they worth it?
#3Smallville_FanPosted 2/26/2013 4:10:30 PM
M8A1 and Chicom are pretty decent, but not the best in their respective classes.

C4 setup is fine.

Black Hats = you aim at the object you want to hack. If it's equipment, it's instant. If it's an enemy sentry gun/UAV etc, you need to hold the button in until the loading bar on the Black Hat reaches the end then it destroys the scorestreak.
---
Taken: The best movie ever.
B.Sc of Computer Games Design
#4Mr_Schickadance(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 4:39:46 PM
Smallville_Fan posted...
M8A1 and Chicom are pretty decent, but not the best in their respective classes.

C4 setup is fine.

Black Hats = you aim at the object you want to hack. If it's equipment, it's instant. If it's an enemy sentry gun/UAV etc, you need to hold the button in until the loading bar on the Black Hat reaches the end then it destroys the scorestreak.

Oh, so the black hat doesn't really hack UAVs, but destroys them? Seems pretty useful.
#5KDB3KPosted 2/26/2013 5:17:25 PM
It hacks enemy equipment, destroys enemy scorestreaks. It steals enemy care packages and booby traps them, and it just picks up your own care packages.
#6StraydoGPosted 2/26/2013 5:46:14 PM
Ive never tried on an enemy care pack, how fast are they? Like if one drops can you beat the person who brought it in or kill and use the Black Hat?