Your reaction: future DLC adds iron sights DSR to multiplayer.

#1SullyTheStrangePosted 2/26/2013 4:39:42 PM
For those who don't know, it's already available in Zombies, but kept out of multiplayer because Treyarch hates me.

Personally I'd pay $15 for that alone.
---
All's fair in love and war, kid.
#2MarkPlaysGearsPosted 2/26/2013 5:27:03 PM
Why not just use ballista?
---
GT-Polak5369. K/D: 2.50-2.56 (fluxuation) Vsat/warthog/lodestar always.
#3duericPosted 2/26/2013 5:29:37 PM
MarkPlaysGears posted...

Because you have to hit someone neck or above for a kill.

Though I would imagine if they "ironed" the DSR, they'd add similar restrictions as well.

So, I'd be cool with it. Anything they can implement to make sniping more skilled is fine in my book.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#4creativemePosted 2/26/2013 5:30:43 PM

DSR is infinitely better. it gets reliable OHK and the ballista tends to not get OHK and it seems to be off with the aiming. at least that's how it felt with me compared to the other snipers.

with that said DSR with iron sights would be horribly OP. ballista with iron sights is bad enough as well as the DSR how it is. it's already easy enough to QS with the DSR and iron sights just promote that even more.
---
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7176/dancedancedamn.gif
#5DirrtyRockstarrPosted 2/26/2013 5:32:26 PM
Be pretty cool.

Although I'd probably stick with the Ballista because it's a lot sexier.
---
It doesn't make me unfaithful, unless I'm laying down the cable...
#6SullyTheStrange(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 5:53:45 PM
creativeme posted...
with that said DSR with iron sights would be horribly OP. ballista with iron sights is bad enough as well as the DSR how it is. it's already easy enough to QS with the DSR and iron sights just promote that even more.

Have... have you ever USED the iron sights ballista? It's the worst weapon in the game. Iron sights DSR would definitely beat it, but it would still be inferior to every other weapon in the game.

Besides, how do you quickscope... without a scope? You're just using a slower more powerful FAL or SMR.
---
#7JonnywestsidePosted 2/26/2013 5:57:37 PM
No doubt there would be a few guys who would be way to good with it but in general lots of free kills for the first week or so on quickscrubbers plus a way to get the iron sights challenge done. I'm in.
#8scrilla_oPosted 2/26/2013 6:00:02 PM
It would suck because everyone who can't use the ballista will have 1 more reason to use the dsr, leaving the ballista a loner gun that pepole find to hard or "inconsistient" to use... except me : (
---
Underground rap > mainstream rap
IMHO
#9SullyTheStrange(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 7:37:05 PM
scrilla_o posted...
It would suck because everyone who can't use the ballista will have 1 more reason to use the dsr, leaving the ballista a loner gun that pepole find to hard or "inconsistient" to use... except me : (

Yeah, it sucks, but that's what happens when they made one gun better than another.
---