The pains of 150 kills

#1ArcXenosPosted 2/26/2013 6:37:23 PM
No perks no attachments....

and on a 3 bar....

I really hate the person who created these challenges.
---
Anything developed by Hammerpoint interactive = NEVER BUY
#2HarryHedgehogPosted 2/26/2013 6:40:44 PM
They're my favorite challenges. Less luck-based than double kills, less frustrating than Bloodthirsties (assuming you have that one last to do), and less completely stupid than 30 revenge/10 long shots.

The long shot one wouldn't be bad if it weren't for the fact that you practically have to sit on the back end of one side of the map and shoot at the very back of the other side of the map for it to count as a long shot.
---
Trying to motivate myself to play: DeathSmiles (1 and 2), Crash Bash, Touhou series, OoT3D Master Quest, Mega Man Legends 1, SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked
#3ArcXenos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 6:43:37 PM
HarryHedgehog posted...
They're my favorite challenges. Less luck-based than double kills, less frustrating than Bloodthirsties (assuming you have that one last to do), and less completely stupid than 30 revenge/10 long shots.

The long shot one wouldn't be bad if it weren't for the fact that you practically have to sit on the back end of one side of the map and shoot at the very back of the other side of the map for it to count as a long shot.

Double kills are too easy to get in domination , Bloodthirsties can be attained through normal play, and longshots (all 10 of them) can be gained through HC TDM within a match (barring a match on Hiijack).

Those 150 kills are things that you actively have to grind>_>
---
Anything developed by Hammerpoint interactive = NEVER BUY
#4StraydoGPosted 2/26/2013 6:43:56 PM
My vote is for longshot, F them.

The others you get over time but longshot you have to try to get.
#5JonnywestsidePosted 2/26/2013 6:48:25 PM
I done these challenges for every pistol one after the other over 2 sessions.

NEVER AGAIN.
#6KirbixPosted 2/26/2013 6:52:43 PM
I have to say that revenge bugs me the most.

150 kills sucks, but 30 revenge medals is utter bull s***. I have to actively die 30 times and then get revenge. It's the only medal that forces you to try and play poorly.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#7DirrtyRockstarrPosted 2/26/2013 6:55:19 PM
The only thing I find slightly annoying is getting bloodthirsty medals, because "ha ha, I'll kill on on a 4 kill streak."

The rest is simple enough.
---
It doesn't make me unfaithful, unless I'm laying down the cable...
#8ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 2/26/2013 7:09:48 PM
i usually do all the camos in one sitting. trying to get blood thirsties with double kills and long shots while doing the no perks and no attachments. i usually play hardcore. by the time i finished doing 150 kills i would be one or two blood thirsty away from finishing it.
#9GundamBansheeFAPosted 2/26/2013 7:38:04 PM
I think 100 headshots with said weapon is the hardest. Im still having trouble with the executioner. :(
#10GandalfTehGrayPosted 2/26/2013 7:47:14 PM
No attachments isn't bad until you are on the LMG's.
---
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." Booster Defense Force