The pains of 150 kills

#11jeremy13Posted 2/26/2013 7:12:37 PM
Can you explain what these challenges are for? Is it after you prestige a weapon that they are unlocked or after you get the headshot camos?
#12KirbixPosted 2/26/2013 7:29:08 PM
Can you explain what these challenges are for? Is it after you prestige a weapon that they are unlocked or after you get the headshot camos?

After headshot camos.

There are five camos:
-Multi Kill camo
-Bloodthirsty camo
-Kills w/out perks camo
-Kills w/out attachments camo
-Longshot or Revenge Medals camo

Once you unlock them all, gold is unlocked.

>_> I'm stuck on bloodthirsties for the remmy- I take it back, this one's the worst on a short-ranged weapon.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#13__redxiii__Posted 2/26/2013 8:31:20 PM
I can understand the no perks challenge. But the no attachments challenge is pretty repetitive, especially after you have already prestiged the gun once or twice and you are then going for gold. I don't use the first few attachments for most guns meaning that I have far more than 150 kills with the gun and no attachments. The challenge I hate is the one for revenge medals. I hardly die when playing but when I do most of the time it is not tactical to go for a revenge kill. Even if so how or why does getting revenge kills denote skill with said weapon? The revenge medals is always the last challenge I need. I complete the double kill and bloodthirsties long before the 150 kills with no perks/attachments.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs. Where it is OK to insult any race except for white people. Then you get modded.
#14slaveanselmoPosted 2/26/2013 8:34:28 PM
OSKs with the M1216. Seriously.
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
#15tactikz4Posted 2/26/2013 9:07:19 PM
slaveanselmo posted...
OSKs with the M1216. Seriously.

Hardcore?
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.
#16xnxbxaxPosted 2/26/2013 9:22:54 PM
I don't mind them. Gives me a chance to experiment with tons of perks/3 attachments and lots of equipment.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m97exc7UKF1rexifho1_500.gif
http://i.imgur.com/tt4wO.gif
#17SpinalsniperPosted 2/26/2013 9:42:11 PM
I've split mine up the first time for the DSR-50 and did both for the peacekeeper. I honestly feel that if you enjoy the weapon, splitting them up is way more fun.
---
I don't feed trolls and I don't read spam!
Gamer tag: Spinal101