Instead of a new cod this gen how about

#1necro00Posted 2/26/2013 10:13:45 PM
A cod game with all the best mp maps from every game on one disc
#2known2FAILPosted 2/26/2013 10:19:32 PM(edited)
I'm down. A "best of" call of duty game to finish off this gen. of call of duty. It will be easier to do. Saves time. Would be a big money maker. And they can focus on the next gen. call of duty game and put more time into it. Plus, they can make it HUGE with a crazy amount of stuff in it.

EDIT: It might be easier to do a "best of" of the MW series. Just do a prequel to CoD4 as the story. Should be easy to do. Then just do the best of in the MW series. Add the favs of the old maps and a few new ones. Add all the MW guns into the game. There are so many duplicates that it won't be that bad. Do the best of in perks. I would love to see Jugg and Stopping power back for at least one game. I think it would be awesome.
---
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323
#3Who_ate_the_piePosted 2/26/2013 10:19:51 PM
I wouldn't mind but there's still the issue of gun, perk, and killstreak balance. They'd probably screw it up somehow.
#4necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 10:22:09 PM
Who_ate_the_pie posted...
I wouldn't mind but there's still the issue of gun, perk, and killstreak balance. They'd probably screw it up somehow.

However they did it one thing is for sure someone will hate it
#5SpinalsniperPosted 2/26/2013 10:38:24 PM
I would put all maps of the current gen in just a multiplayer game. Combat training (custom games) - all weapons, streaks, and perks.

Put a TRUE pick ten. By that I mean if I want a Peacekeeper with 9 attachments I can do that. Or 9 Perk 1's...something like that.
---
I don't feed trolls and I don't read spam!
Gamer tag: Spinal101