What's Your Try Hard Class?

#1JonnywestsidePosted 2/27/2013 5:21:02 AM
What's that class you turn too when you want to tear s*** up?

MSMC w/long barel and quick draw
Hardline+Flak Jacket
Scavenger
Dexterity+Tactical Mask

Absolute beast of a class. Just rush around like a madman no concern for shocks, Betty's, claymores etc. rinse all your bullets whenever you want.

I use lightning strike, VSat and something else depending on the map. I've had a few 100+ with this class.
#2AWarAmp84Posted 2/27/2013 5:26:15 AM
So what you're really trying to say is that you use this class 99% of the time? You DO like to win don't you?
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
#3Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 5:32:06 AM
AWarAmp84 posted...
So what you're really trying to say is that you use this class 99% of the time? You DO like to win don't you?

Wow how observant of you. I have more kills with 20 other weapons more than the MSMC. Plus I'm vulnerable to Uav and popping up on the radar when I shoot. I will generally only use this class if the other team are your typical silenced PDW c4 spammers.
#4MarkPlaysGearsPosted 2/27/2013 5:43:32 AM
For me its type 25 with silencer, stock and fast mag,
Hardline,
scavenger,
engineer,
claymore,
shock charge.
---
GT-Polak5369. K/D: 2.50-2.56 (fluxuation) Vsat/warthog/lodestar always.
#5Silver17Posted 2/27/2013 5:44:35 AM
AWarAmp84 posted...

I'm sure there are people that use like 1-2 guns, but the majority of people like a little gun variety.

When **** hits the fan, they want their "Go-To" class instead of being one of those little ****es that quits. (BTW I'm not calling you that)

For me my GoTo gun is the AN-94, but many times I try to use other guns (you know for like Diamond challenges) and then switch over to the AN-94 if things aren't working out...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#6Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 5:54:03 AM
MarkPlaysGears posted...
For me its type 25 with silencer, stock and fast mag,
Hardline,
scavenger,
engineer,
claymore,
shock charge.

The type-25 really grew on me while I was getting it gold but for me you have got to be running fast while packing it but whatever works for you as I guess.
#7HaganPosted 2/27/2013 6:04:42 AM
A lot of people playing without toughness ...
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
#8Nv_Murda_859Posted 2/27/2013 6:12:08 AM
msmc fmj and longbarrel
flak jacket and ghost
toughness
engineer
#9BeastlyIguanaPosted 2/27/2013 6:16:41 AM
Any class with the 870, it doesn't matter which.
---
Instead of being a Weiner why don't you explain -axelfooley2k5
#10Silver17Posted 2/27/2013 6:23:39 AM
Hagan posted...
A lot of people playing without toughness ...

^ I know Toughness is a huge fav by many here, but I definitely used Focus in MW3 more than Toughness in this game.

Basically I use Toughness the most when I prestige a weapon, but in most cases I find myself using Primary Gunfighter & Scav (along with other Tier 1 & 3 perks)...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)