I played "an avoided player" days after avoiding him - faith in humanity lost?

#1Mr_Awesomeness1Posted 2/27/2013 8:53:12 AM
This guy last night was so terrible at this game I actually took the effort to go to his profile and avoid him based on lack of skill......

turns out....

I had already done it.... days ago (I realized after running his name through my head a few times)

Two different times this guy was SO bad that I spent time and effort to avoid him.

But why did I get paired up with him after the first time?

Is "avoided players" a sham?

i sent him a message to make myself feel better. i said, "Go play pokemon" he never responded.

if you get that message, I hate you. Go play pokemon.
---
"I'm Awesomer Than Everyone Else," - Mr. Awesomeness
#2LerthyrPosted 2/27/2013 8:59:28 AM
By that statement you're implying that Pokemon takes no skill. I can assure you that it takes far more skill to play competitive Pokemon than competitive Black Ops 2.
---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#3fakesoundofprogressPosted 2/27/2013 9:05:11 AM
its a shame, just like the complaints system too.

People message me with all kinds of colourful language
#4Mr_Awesomeness1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 9:05:57 AM
Sacred_Asylum posted...
By that statement you're implying that Pokemon takes no skill. I can assure you that it takes far more skill to play competitive Pokemon than competitive Black Ops 2.

great. it's a kids game. i don't care.
---
"I'm Awesomer Than Everyone Else," - Mr. Awesomeness
#5LerthyrPosted 2/27/2013 9:09:05 AM
Mr_Awesomeness1 posted...
Sacred_Asylum posted...

LMAO! So is Black Ops 2 despite being rated M for Mature. What's your point?
---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac
#6Mr_Awesomeness1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 9:17:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7xo0Achilles0oxPosted 2/27/2013 9:19:52 AM
Sacred_Asylum posted...
Sacred_Asylum posted...

LMAO! So is Black Ops 2 despite being rated M for Mature. What's your point?

one is aimed at kids the other is aimed at adults. Despite intentions (yes you are right) some punk kids play the mature-rated blops 2 and some grown ups (with very serious maturity problems and lack of mental development) play Pokemon.

but this isn't about pokemon and the outcasted adults that play it... this is about the sham of "avoiding players"

Hilarious! You have lived up to your name, Mr Awesomeness.
#8austinglPosted 2/27/2013 9:22:08 AM
I think you've got it backwards. The adults that play Blops are the ones with mental issues not the ones that play Pokemon.

If you haven't noticed, adults play pokemon more than they play Cod. And kids play cod more than Pokemon.
Because of this the gaming community will be ruined when those kids reach maturity because they have never experienced a great game.
---
White 2 FC: 2667 1094 4948
#9Mr_Awesomeness1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 9:25:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10Gritzblitz56Posted 2/27/2013 9:27:35 AM
I can see sending someone hate mail if they are camping, glitching, or hacking. But making a point to send someone a message just because he's not good at the game seems like a d-bag move. I'm sure he's keenly aware that he isn't very good.
---
GT: Gritzblitz56