I played "an avoided player" days after avoiding him - faith in humanity lost?

#111HitokiriFelixPosted 2/27/2013 9:01:03 PM
Mr_Awesomeness1 posted...
Wait how can you be pro pokemon and anti wii? Isn't Wii what kids play pokemon on? I thought they don't allow it on xbox.

Edit for accuracy

Edit for accuracy? hahaha it's funny because that's one of the most inaccurate statements around.
It's okay to be ignorant on a subject but don't go parading your ignorance around like it's something to be proud of.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#112hotgamerPosted 2/28/2013 6:51:43 AM(edited)
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...
MG42_CHEF posted...
austingl posted...
I think you've got it backwards. The adults that play Blops are the ones with mental issues not the ones that play Pokemon.

If you haven't noticed, adults play pokemon more than they play Cod. And kids play cod more than Pokemon.
Because of this the gaming community will be ruined when those kids reach maturity because they have never experienced a great game.

no. i've got it straight.

any adult who spends their time with this....

http://leviathyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/pokemon2.jpg

...should lose all voting rights and be sterilized.

I feel like I should get a headsman axe for your tiny head if you know what I'm sayin.

are you actually threatening me?

Yep he is. And guess what. I want to sell your empty brain on ebay

You must be awesome if you can sell what doesn't even exist to begin with.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#113DXiRoNMaNPosted 2/28/2013 7:02:24 AM
Ollie The Magic Bum posted...
Sacred_Asylum posted...
By that statement you're implying that Pokemon takes no skill. I can assure you that it takes far more skill to play competitive Pokemon than competitive Black Ops 2.

how does Pokemon take skill? by knowing which attack to use? btw if you're older than 12 and still playing Pokemon that's just pathetic. it's like these grown men I see at Books A Million playing Pokemon cards with little boys

Is this a real story? hahahahaha oh god

Funny unless they are predators.

no it's disturbing to see grown men playing Pokemon and Yu Gi Oh cards with little boys. every weekend that's what they're doing

http://img.izifunny.com/pics/2012/20121210/640/funny-single-people-50-pics_8.jpg
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#114SlymSkerrrrrtPosted 2/28/2013 7:11:49 AM
Pokemon is better than Call of Duty. Way better.

I like feeling like I'm actually good when I do well in a game, and Pokemon actually offers that to me. When I do well in Call of Duty, it's likely the other team were all probably a bunch of idiots, and I just feel like I beat a bunch of children, or alcoholics, or something just as stupid.
#115lalwtfPosted 2/28/2013 9:28:02 AM
Sacred_Asylum posted...
By that statement you're implying that Pokemon takes no skill. I can assure you that it takes far more skill to play competitive Pokemon than competitive Black Ops 2.

Comp pokemon....?
---
I like games
#116Mr_Awesomeness1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 10:11:22 AM
HitokiriFelix posted...
Wait how can you be pro pokemon and anti wii? Isn't Wii what kids play pokemon on? I thought they don't allow it on xbox.

Edit for accuracy

Edit for accuracy? hahaha it's funny because that's one of the most inaccurate statements around.
It's okay to be ignorant on a subject but don't go parading your ignorance around like it's something to be proud of.

name one thing in that post that is not 100% accurate.
---
"I'm Awesomer Than Everyone Else," - Mr. Awesomeness
#117AR_HollowPosted 2/28/2013 11:08:08 AM
Wow your so tough man you send him a message saying go play pokemon. I am so scared of this guy. I bet that guy was so scared of you he sold his game.

*rolls eyes*
#118AirRawr_Posted 2/28/2013 11:09:33 AM
fatclemenza posted...
how does Pokemon take skill? by knowing which attack to use? btw if you're older than 12 and still playing Pokemon that's just pathetic. it's like these grown men I see at Books A Million playing Pokemon cards with little boys

If you're over 12 playing the Wii that's just pathetic. Having fun playing Cooking With Mama? ROFL

LOL

Also, Derek? I always pronounced it due-eric. >.>

I pronounce it do-rick
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#119ShadowUmbreon42Posted 3/2/2013 12:51:11 AM
AirRawr_ posted...
fatclemenza posted...

If you're over 12 playing the Wii that's just pathetic. Having fun playing Cooking With Mama? ROFL

LOL

Also, Derek? I always pronounced it due-eric. >.>

I pronounce it do-rick

Me too
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 Stupidity drives me so far over the edge when they refuse to use their brain. Well that and being a jerk.
#120Saizen13Posted 3/2/2013 3:06:26 AM
You know the avoid feature doesn't work on xbox live, right? It has been broken for a LONG time.
---
twitch.tv/Saizen13