I played "an avoided player" days after avoiding him - faith in humanity lost?

#615h07gunPosted 2/27/2013 12:05:04 PM
Lmao tc get owned. I'm so glad I didn't have to waste my time merking your life verbally. Thanks everyone for ****ting on this guy, another job well done :)
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Blitz-1125/hero/3761771
Nazi Zombies - Elder Scrolls - Pokemon - Minecraft - Diablo
#62LeftWid3OpenPosted 2/27/2013 12:11:02 PM
Sometimes when I'm playing search and I get killed, I'll fart and pull a blanket over my head and scream "you stink" repeatedly to myself.
#63Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/27/2013 12:13:58 PM
LeftWid3Open posted...
Sometimes when I'm playing search and I get killed, I'll fart and pull a blanket over my head and scream "you stink" repeatedly to myself.

^
Faith in Humanity restored.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#64Mr_Awesomeness1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 12:20:12 PM
Sega9599 posted...
TC knows what he's doing. He's a good troll. Next he'll mention something legit like spawm camping being annoying, and tie it in with some random comment "LOL they have no lyfe just like people who play smash bros"

*stashing that one away for later.... *

no, but seriously. The fact that people are typing "pokemon" and "skill" in the same sentence with a straight face is killing me. Who are you guys kidding?

I'm assuming if they're serious then they're probably garbage at call of duty, which takes real skill, coordination and planning rather than just playing some card in your deck or slamming on the buttons of your tired nintendo ds.

you're the type of people I'd hit "avoid player" when playing with.
---
"I'm Awesomer Than Everyone Else," - Mr. Awesomeness
#65hotgamerPosted 2/27/2013 12:20:19 PM
RNG_GOD posted...
TC is getting owned in this topic and I agree. Playing Pokemon well and competitively takes far more skill than this game.

Considering this game doesn't require any skills at all, anything require more skills than this.

Also, TC, you don't have a wife. You played so much COD that you're hallucinating. It's actually your pillow with some anime girl on it that is there.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#66Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/27/2013 12:21:18 PM
hotgamer posted...
RNG_GOD posted...
TC is getting owned in this topic and I agree. Playing Pokemon well and competitively takes far more skill than this game.

Considering this game doesn't require any skills at all, anything require more skills than this.

Also, TC, you don't have a wife. You played so much COD that you're hallucinating. It's actually your pillow with some anime girl on it that is there.

---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#67Ollie The Magic BumPosted 2/27/2013 12:21:48 PM
...there's such a thing as competitive Pokemon?
---
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn
#68fatclemenzaPosted 2/27/2013 12:27:51 PM
...there's such a thing as competitive Pokemon?

http://www.smogon.com/
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#695h07gunPosted 2/27/2013 12:27:58 PM
Mr_Awesomeness1 posted...
Sega9599 posted...
TC knows what he's doing. He's a good troll. Next he'll mention something legit like spawm camping being annoying, and tie it in with some random comment "LOL they have no lyfe just like people who play smash bros"

*stashing that one away for later.... *

no, but seriously. The fact that people are typing "pokemon" and "skill" in the same sentence with a straight face is killing me. Who are you guys kidding?

I'm assuming if they're serious then they're probably garbage at call of duty, which takes real skill, coordination and planning rather than just playing some card in your deck or slamming on the buttons of your tired nintendo ds.

you're the type of people I'd hit "avoid player" when playing with.

You are literally the only person in this topic who thinks cod takes more skill than competitive pokemon. You are simply embarrassing yourself at this point. But don't let me stop you lol :) I enjoy watching idiots do things like this.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Blitz-1125/hero/3761771
Nazi Zombies - Elder Scrolls - Pokemon - Minecraft - Diablo
#70Mr_Awesomeness1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 12:30:29 PM
http://www.smogon.com/

wow... i looked at that website. I've always wondered how phonesex hotlines stayed in business... but that makes sense now.
---
"I'm Awesomer Than Everyone Else," - Mr. Awesomeness