Swat is the new type 95 with better range

#21PidgeonPeasantPosted 2/27/2013 6:43:01 PM
dueric posted...
GandalfTehGray posted...
Without rapid fire the Swat is superior, with rapid fire the Type 95 was better.

If I recall correctly, the Type 95 only needed 2 shots to kill right? (didn't hang around MW3 to see any balance changes so if that changed, please let me know)

Swat needs at least 4 no matter what. Even with the buff it still take at least two bursts.

I would put the SWAT in a category with the G11, but even the G11 was leaps and bounds better than the SWAT.

The swat can kill in one burst o.o. Where did you see otherwise?
#22Gengar_OUPosted 2/27/2013 7:25:46 PM
type 95 does higher damage, and has a higher fire rate how is swat better
---
Boosting: that awkward moment when you find two dudes hiding away in secret doing sneaky, frowned-upon things involving insertion.- forgotten0285
#23supercoolisaacPosted 2/27/2013 7:28:10 PM
dueric posted...
GandalfTehGray posted...
Without rapid fire the Swat is superior, with rapid fire the Type 95 was better.

If I recall correctly, the Type 95 only needed 2 shots to kill right? (didn't hang around MW3 to see any balance changes so if that changed, please let me know)

Swat needs at least 4 no matter what. Even with the buff it still take at least two bursts.

I would put the SWAT in a category with the G11, but even the G11 was leaps and bounds better than the SWAT.

The swat is a 3 hit kill out to pretty incredible range.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#24duericPosted 2/27/2013 7:42:43 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
dueric posted...
GandalfTehGray posted...

The swat is a 3 hit kill out to pretty incredible range.

Yeah. I was reading the chart wrong. I was looking at mag size instead of damage.

Either way. Type 95 still wins.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#25HitokiriFelixPosted 2/27/2013 8:48:58 PM
Post-patch m16 was way better anyway. red-dot + rapid-fire has insane one-burst range.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#26MG42_CHEFPosted 2/28/2013 12:48:03 AM
BipBapBam posted...
lolno

---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94