1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Swat is the new type 95 with better range

User Info: PidgeonPeasant

PidgeonPeasant
4 years ago#21
dueric posted...
GandalfTehGray posted...
Without rapid fire the Swat is superior, with rapid fire the Type 95 was better.

If I recall correctly, the Type 95 only needed 2 shots to kill right? (didn't hang around MW3 to see any balance changes so if that changed, please let me know)

Swat needs at least 4 no matter what. Even with the buff it still take at least two bursts.

I would put the SWAT in a category with the G11, but even the G11 was leaps and bounds better than the SWAT.

The swat can kill in one burst o.o. Where did you see otherwise?

User Info: Gengar_OU

Gengar_OU
4 years ago#22
type 95 does higher damage, and has a higher fire rate how is swat better
Boosting: that awkward moment when you find two dudes hiding away in secret doing sneaky, frowned-upon things involving insertion.- forgotten0285

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
4 years ago#23
dueric posted...
GandalfTehGray posted...
Without rapid fire the Swat is superior, with rapid fire the Type 95 was better.

If I recall correctly, the Type 95 only needed 2 shots to kill right? (didn't hang around MW3 to see any balance changes so if that changed, please let me know)

Swat needs at least 4 no matter what. Even with the buff it still take at least two bursts.

I would put the SWAT in a category with the G11, but even the G11 was leaps and bounds better than the SWAT.

The swat is a 3 hit kill out to pretty incredible range.
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac

User Info: dueric

dueric
4 years ago#24
supercoolisaac posted...
dueric posted...
GandalfTehGray posted...

The swat is a 3 hit kill out to pretty incredible range.

Yeah. I was reading the chart wrong. I was looking at mag size instead of damage.

Either way. Type 95 still wins.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: HitokiriFelix

HitokiriFelix
4 years ago#25
Post-patch m16 was way better anyway. red-dot + rapid-fire has insane one-burst range.
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx

User Info: MG42_CHEF

MG42_CHEF
4 years ago#26
BipBapBam posted...
lolno
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Swat is the new type 95 with better range

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived