MK48 is OP...I feel weird saying this, but lets be honest

#41lolcharizardPosted 3/16/2013 11:50:45 AM
fatclemenza posted...
I'm pretty sure visual recoil is the term for the gun moving, but not affecting your aim (like the black op ak47)

Yes, also known as "gun kick". The TF and Dual BAnd remove gun kick, making weapons much more accurate with them.

Dual band and target finder removes gun kick but it also give LMGS more recoil.
http://denkirson.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=5982&page=2#144338
---
LEADER OF THE ZACK PACK
#42BS_Infinite(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 7:26:25 PM
LuIzalot posted...
Sad day when people complain about LMG's in a SMG/AR dominant game

I'm not sad about it
---
-[]---[]-
~~~~~
#43Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/17/2013 7:35:42 PM
Actually after the most recent update, the LSW/HAMR seem way more usable at medium range. Before they seemed like they shot nerf lasers/bullets after a distinct range.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
You do good, people will hate. You do bad, people will hate. You just sit there, people will hate. Welcome to the COD community.
#44BS_Infinite(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 5:36:53 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
Actually after the most recent update, the LSW/HAMR seem way more usable at medium range. Before they seemed like they shot nerf lasers/bullets after a distinct range.

Yeah without a silencer I prefer the LSW also
---
-[]---[]-
~~~~~
#45fatclemenzaPosted 3/19/2013 6:08:18 PM
http://denkirson.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=5982&page=2#144338

I didn't see this until now, thanks for the link. I wonder if the removal of gun kick is worth the increase in recoil. What value is changed, a center-speed decrease?
---
Red wine with fish. Well that should have told me something.
#46BS_Infinite(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 5:27:52 PM
Judging by the link it's not a big deal
---
-[]---[]-
~~~~~
#47hail_filthPosted 3/20/2013 6:44:56 PM
All i read was the title, all i say is i wish extended mags gave you more then 35 extra bullets.. i liked when extended mags gave the m60 i think it was 200 for a clip? Miss that.. every now and then i just wanna hold the trigger into a wall at a chokepoint and catch kill feeds for 200 rounds :) its sooooo fun
---
We each owe a death. There are no exceptions. But oh, god. Sometimes the green mile seems so long.
GT: Nafinchin
#48BS_Infinite(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 2:32:15 AM
hail_filth posted...
All i read was the title, all i say is i wish extended mags gave you more then 35 extra bullets.. i liked when extended mags gave the m60 i think it was 200 for a clip? Miss that.. every now and then i just wanna hold the trigger into a wall at a chokepoint and catch kill feeds for 200 rounds :) its sooooo fun

no
gtfo with your op weapon
---
-[]---[]-
~~~~~
#49dario1101Posted 3/22/2013 8:38:05 AM
BS_Infinite posted...
hail_filth posted...

no
gtfo with your op weapon

My two to three hit kill with the M60 says it should be in the game. That, for buff the Mk. 48 >.>
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-180! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#50Gunther482Posted 3/22/2013 9:28:26 AM
fatclemenza posted...

I didn't see this until now, thanks for the link. I wonder if the removal of gun kick is worth the increase in recoil. What value is changed, a center-speed decrease?

I believe in a Driftor video he said that the VZ and the Dual Band increase recoil by 10% for the LMGs.