Why do you guys play this game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why do you guys play this game?
3 years ago#1
There are so many better and less frustrating games out there than this.
XBox Live GT: MastaMez
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TheWheelman1
3 years ago#2
To trickshot in SnD.
.:The Elite Connection:.
3 years ago#3
Don't know man, I have these urges...
I tried playing other games but I realized that's actually impossible, because humans can only play one game at a time. Yo educationz son!
3 years ago#4
Because people online tell me what classes to use and discussing it makes me feel alive, of course!
The best part about video games is the youtube videos
~Everyone, 2012, the year of Our Lord.
3 years ago#5
This series is like drugs. They're terrible, yet so addicting.
Opinions aren't facts. Why is that so difficult for the world to comprehend?
It's disturbing how hostile people on the Internet are. It's unnecessary.
3 years ago#6
i dont play this game and i havent rented it... it just looks bad... and they really crapped on the cod series along time ago and they are still kicking the dead horse.....this game sucks and i havent even played it... they really need to come up with some new game instead of making the same game 7 or 8 times .....
Kim :)
3 years ago#7
GorillaNDaMist posted...
i dont play this game and i havent rented it... it just looks bad... and they really crapped on the cod series along time ago and they are still kicking the dead horse.....this game sucks and i havent even played it... they really need to come up with some new game instead of making the same game 7 or 8 times .....

You haven't played it and yet you have such a strong opinion, fascinating...
3 years ago#8
Because I'm still unlocking things so I play a few games here and there, the game is easy to pick up and put down. Besides it's not like it's the only thing I'm playing, also playing Civilization V and Dragon Quest IX.
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
3 years ago#9
Peer pressure. My friends prefer to get ****faced and frustrated on CoD instead of getting ****faced and frustrated while at eachothers homes.

Saves cleaning up, I suppose.
"The car-bra is for your mom, Peg. See it's even in her size - ASTROVAN!" - Al Bundy
GT: Faith of Faye / PSN: Lt_McBadass
3 years ago#10
I definitely have a love hate relationship with the game. part of what makes it great is its pick 10 system, but I would LOVE to have just one more slot (pick 11). What I could do with that extra slot.....
Now Playing: Black Ops II
Playing Soon: Dishonored, Halo 4, Walking Dead, Hitman, Rage, Need for Speed
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Why do you guys play this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived