Question about zombie leaderboards

#15h07gunPosted 2/28/2013 5:16:35 AM
Does anyone know the rule of thumb for having someone leave and the game still counting on the boards? I've had a few work (I.e. Count as a 4 player game no matter what round we get to after someone disconnects) however i can't force it, it has only worked at random.

I've heard you have to sign out or dashboard but that didn't work last night on tranzit.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Blitz-1125/hero/3761771
Nazi Zombies - Elder Scrolls - Pokemon - Minecraft - Diablo
#2StigmaStylePosted 2/28/2013 5:20:48 AM
As far as I know, when someone quits from a game, or gets disconnected, or whatever, it saves the highest round you made it to with however many people you had to begin with.
Eg. Say you get to round 20 with four people, then someone quits. You continue playing and manage to get to round 30. After the game, if you go to your leaderboards, it should say you made it to round 20 with four people.

That's from my personal experiences.
#35h07gun(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 5:27:38 AM
StigmaStyle posted...
As far as I know, when someone quits from a game, or gets disconnected, or whatever, it saves the highest round you made it to with however many people you had to begin with.
Eg. Say you get to round 20 with four people, then someone quits. You continue playing and manage to get to round 30. After the game, if you go to your leaderboards, it should say you made it to round 20 with four people.

That's from my personal experiences.

Yes, this is my typical experience when someone quits. Let me clarify;

Recently I have had 4 player games where someone lags out, we continue and the game still counts as a 4 player on whatever round we get to. This has happened twice, however it did not work when I tried to emulate it last night. Just wondering if anyone knows how to trigger this. it's great for getting to the top of the leaderboards for your round and sometimes I'm tired of looking for people...
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Blitz-1125/hero/3761771
Nazi Zombies - Elder Scrolls - Pokemon - Minecraft - Diablo
#4StigmaStylePosted 2/28/2013 5:31:30 AM
Ah, my bad. I don't believe I've had that happen before. Then again, I don't check the leaderboards often enough to notice.. xp
#5tadmfpolePosted 3/1/2013 12:45:15 PM
I have heard of other people getting this to work but I have no idea how. I have never had a game record past the round someone leaves/quits/disconnects at.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy