What is considered a good Chicom class?

#11thelightnessPosted 2/28/2013 2:19:42 PM
Smallville_Fan posted...
snicklecuck posted...
A good chicom class is one that uses the PDW instead.

And good advice is posts that don't make sarcastic remarks like this.

Oh Snap!

If you're going for diamond SMGs, I would recommend a holo sight for clear headshots (slightly enhanced zoom means the head's bigger, and it decreases recoil ever so slightly). I find no real need for any other attachment.

Then I would recommend lightweight, toughness/fast hands, dex/engy, and concussion or flash. 2/3 perk greed.
#12Overd0sPosted 2/28/2013 2:21:06 PM
To be able to appreciate my class you must understand that the Chicom can be trigger spammed like a semi auto. If you do this you can clear your magazine super fast and you're guaranteed a bunch of headshots if you aim for center mass as the recoil goes straight up.

But here is my class:

Chicom:
Long Barrel
FMJ
Extended Mags

I like the long barrel b/c it adds more versatility to my gun and gives me a better chance at mid to long ranges. I only use FMJ out of fear of head glitchers, if you need a sight or something I say take off FMJ but the iron sights are great. Extended Mags may seem dumb b/c fast mags are usually better but in this case you're better off with extended Mags b/c if you shoot like me, you can clear your mag in a flash, it basically goes from killing 3 people in a mag to killing 4. Plus the reload time is already fast so the fast mags reload doesn't feel like it makes that big of an impact imo.

Perks:

Ghost or Flak Jacket depending on whether or not I'm playing TDM or SnD/Hardpoint
Engineer
Bouncing Betty, these are great just to toss around and get a free kill sometime while you're playing lol
EMP 2x, good to spam if you're running around
---
Vote for my new sig:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/65284548
#13RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/28/2013 2:32:16 PM(edited)
Chicom is a headshot machine. I hated it at first until I got rid of the dang laser and threw the RDS on.

Go with RDS/FM and if you are one who prefers SF throw that on too.

Toughness/Dexterity are a mus imo.

Then whatever else you want.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#14RedRaven80Posted 2/28/2013 2:36:47 PM
I only used the gun for a short time and I liked it with stock, that's it.
---
Quoth The Raven Nevermore
http://www.last.fm/user/Liquid_Exodus