New to COD Zombie multiplayer

#1AddplayerPosted 2/28/2013 3:00:05 PM
I have been enjoying the game, but I am having difficulty getting past round 20 on a zombie stage online. Any feedback to help me out would be great for any stage.

What drinks do you recommend?
I have gotten familiar with Double Tap, revival, and speed.
#2iBlackice25Posted 2/28/2013 3:07:56 PM
Play solo or with your friends, never play with randoms unless your bored and you dont care what round you make it to,

The best perk is juggernog, followed by double tap, speed cola, and quick revive. Also, save up for galvaknuckles, it'll save you lots of ammo because its a one hit kill up to round 14, but its the most expensive thing on the map at 6000 points.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#3iBlackice25Posted 2/28/2013 3:17:42 PM
iBlackice25 posted...
Play solo or with your friends, never play with randoms unless your bored and you dont care what round you make it to,

The best perk is juggernog, followed by double tap, speed cola, and quick revive. Also, save up for galvaknuckles, it'll save you lots of ammo because its a one hit kill up to round 14, but its the most expensive thing on the map at 6000 points.

Plus, never leave the spawn room before round 4. On tranzit, never stop at the farm unless the box is there or a part is there. The main areas you should be at is the power station and town. If you have Die Rise, leave at round 4, but dont buy the couch and just fall down the little hole, but be careful as you can easily die if you go too fast. Buy the PDW and SVU as a good combo for thr first couple of rounds. Then go down and hit the box. When you get a good gun, wait a round and go down the broken elevator shaft. If you saved up, you should be able to buy the galvaknuckles. Keep going down and replace your SVU or PDW with the AN-94. Wait a round, then open the door and go across where the long piece of ruble leading to the next building is. After you turn on the power from opening the second double doors, turn on the power and the first perk you should buy is juggernog. After this, you can try to find the pieces for the sliquifier, but you dont have to. The rest is up to you, but the power room is a good place to stay. In tranzit, stay in town, as that is the best place to rack up points/train.

Your welcome, sir.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2